Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 19, 2013 03:13PM
Just wanted to say good job to the Haug's. It looks like they have those CASES running pretty tough. I think they are sitting in first and thrid place in the points after this weekend's pull. I know it's early, but there are only 8 hooks left for the PPL LSS Championship! Keep up the hard work and keep those CASES running hard! KW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2013 03:17PM by case8888.

Re: Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 19, 2013 06:55PM
I'm not sure how PPL does their points, as far as if they exclude non-Champion's Tour competitors from "earning" points (example: Haney's 4th place points going to 5th place finisher, Payne)

So, I did both.

Non-CT competitors included
1. Big Temptation 96
2. Monkey Mayhem 92
3. Little Temptation 84
4. Color of Money 82
5. Blue Blazes / Stormy 80
7. Beauty & The Beast 78
8. Drunkin' Pumpkin 70
9. Farmboy's Fantasy 66
10. Eatin' Dollars 54

Non-CT competitors EXCLUDED
1. Big Temptation 96
2. Monkey Mayhem 92
3. Little Temptation 86
4. Blue Blazes / Color of Money 84
6. Beauty & The Beast / Stormy 82
8. Drunkin' Pumpkin / Farmboy's Fantasy 74
10. Eatin' Dollars 66

Either way, the top three stays the same.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 19, 2013 07:42PM
Congradulation's well done

Re: Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 20, 2013 03:14PM
Great to see them out and running. The light class should deffinatly watch out!!

Bigger Temptation May 20, 2013 04:08PM
What ever happened to Bigger Temptation, I know the motor came apart. Are they still working on it, or scrap the idea??

Re: Bigger Temptation May 20, 2013 04:20PM
If you look on elmersrepair.com they have there tentative schedule listed. They have the Bigger Temptation listed in the Outlaw mod class. Don't know if its back together or not though. Elmer has paid his dues over the years glad to see them have some success with the Cases!

Re: Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 20, 2013 10:17PM
exactly. They deserve every win they get. glad to see them running well

Re: Congrats to Temptation Pulling Team May 21, 2013 03:44AM
Had a good visit , congradulations on the performance of your tractors and drivers ,especially the one with alshiemers?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro