Summers End Pull Greene Co IN Aug 16 & 17 6pm August 10, 2013 03:20AM
Faigrounds on hwy 54 west of bloomfield or east of switz city IN.
Fri Aug 16 6pm 12k NA, 12k 8mph, 12 k 12mph, 12 open- (500 purse) all preceding classes are 3k rpm MUST HAVE SENSOR, Southern INdiana farm stock puller rules apply . Also Orvtpa hot and super farm classes
Sat Aug 17 6pm. Workstock diesel, 2.5 d, 2.6 diesel, stock gas, and altered stock gas pickups. Hyatt sled both nights.

A special note that a few flyers may have got handed out with the tractors on sat nite and the trucks on friday. Due to a conflict with another truck pull they decided to switch. Good track and maintenance crew as well as good food. Alll proceeds go to 4H programs in Greene County. Hope to see you all there!

TIME CHANGE FOR FRI AUG 16 IS 7PM August 11, 2013 04:37AM
Due to several people workin until 5 I have been informed the pull will start at 7pm on Friday Aug 16 instead of 6pm. Please spread the word. The saturday nite truck pull will still be 6pm start. Sorry for the mix up. First mistake ive made all year.

Re: Summers End Pull Greene Co IN Aug 16 & 17 6pm August 13, 2013 11:06AM
So, if we don't have a sensor-can we run mph class and just not place and get 0$ payback?

Re: Summers End Pull Greene Co IN Aug 16 & 17 6pm August 14, 2013 03:26AM
To answer your question Brad I believe that is yes. I would really like to see you put a sensor on and not have to come pull for no possible payback. The rpm limit is just as much a safety factor as it is a fairness issue to everyone involved ( not that you are gonna turn 5 grand or anything) I don't want to keep you from coming. The more tractors we have the better the show.

Re: Summers End Pull Greene Co IN Aug 16 & 17 6pm August 14, 2013 04:51AM
It's in the cards for next year, just haven't had time. Won't do good any way, so not worried about donating the money.

Just trying to straighten some bugs out.

Planning on coming-if you need to photo tach for insurance or whatever, let me know.

Re: Summers End Pull Greene Co IN Aug 16 & 17 6pm August 15, 2013 11:31PM
front page

THANKS EVERONE! August 16, 2013 05:02PM
Thanks to all pullers who came ! NA had 7 with Abbey Mehringer winning. 8mph had 17 with Jimmy Drury winning. 12 mph had 15 plus (not sure correct number) with Marlo Chillman winning. 12 open had 9 with Brad Hochsang winning. ORVTPA class winner was Charles Kirschner. Hope to see all back next year and best of luck to all rest of season! Kerry Graves

Re: THANKS EVERYONE! August 16, 2013 05:05PM
Sorry i misspelled everyone in the first one. Dont wanta give em something else to complain about. Ha ha.

Re: THANKS EVERONE! August 18, 2013 09:12AM
Thanks Goose for another well ran pull. I'd also like to thank your sponsors for the added money

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009