tri state-granton pull September 06, 2013 05:13PM
Witnessed my first tri state pull in granton last night and i was quite impressed not just with the pulling and turn out of pullers but how they kept things moving along quickly. Some other org. need to watch one of there pulls to see how things move along. The only downside to the night was the announcer they had in the beginning sucked you couldn't hear him and he only told u the distance once. But whoever they had when the trucks started pulling did a great job. Good job tri-state. To bad they didn't have more pulls in central wi.

Re: tri state-granton pull September 06, 2013 10:03PM
Who won the Super Farm classes last night?

Re: tri state-granton pull September 07, 2013 02:13AM
Sorry i "sucked" it was my first time , the equipment was suplied by granton and they tried to improve it all night...it was so loud on one side and quiet on the other ...

Re: tri state-granton pull September 07, 2013 03:38AM
The announcer did fine just the pa system needs some improvement . Had a good crowd. Pure adrenaline won the first hook and I believe Teacher's Pet won the second Super farm class.

Re: tri state-granton pull September 07, 2013 04:10AM
thanks

Re: tri state-granton pull September 08, 2013 02:31AM
poltergiest won both super farm hooke

Re: tri state-granton pull September 09, 2013 04:10AM
I would like to thank tri state and all the trucks and tractors that came to our pull friday night we had over 70 hooks this year and I think you guys put on a hell of a show for our crowd. We are already starting to work on planning and trying to improve a few things on our end for next year. On behalf of the Granton fire dept. thanks again and we hope to see you all back next year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520