trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 01:56AM
Hey dick or jake, after up dating my apple device I have had trouble getting on pull off is this something on my end or are other people having the same issues after updating their phone or iPad? Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 02:35AM
Get rid of your rotten apple! Haha sorry, but I have an android phone, tablet and pc computer with no troubles getting on here. Someone asked about this on fonda's board. Wonder if it's just apple users.

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 06:51AM
I've received a couple of emails about the issue so your not the only one having Apple IOS 7.0 issues accessing the page. I made a few changes to my spam blocking software this afternoon that should let IPads and IPhones view the page again (fingers crossed).

My wife hasn't updated her Iphone or Ipad to IOS 7.0 yet but I'll try to update them tonight and see if the 403/503 error is fixed.

If anybody has an Apple device running IOS 7.0 and wants to test the page please let me know if everything works as it should.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 06:53AM
It's now letting me on! Thanks jake!

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 07:51AM
I am running 7.0.3 on iPad and iPhone and have not experienced any problems. I updated to ios7 when I it first came out with zero pulloff access issues.

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 18, 2013 09:46AM
The site was doing it to me a couple of weeks ago and lasted for about two weeks also. I couldn't access the site on any of my home computers (503 error), but only through my phone (android). If I made my android a wifi hotspot and connected the home computer to it, it would work. But not while connected to my home network (Charter). Then it all of a sudden everything starting working again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 09:46AM by ParkerFly.

Re: trouble getting on pulloff November 19, 2013 12:37PM
I don't know bout getting on pulloff but I have trouble getting off of it!!! Thanks Morgans!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,776, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member Jason