Pullers championship May 10, 2022 08:49AM
Your going to have to get more than class fillers to ever get my money! Thoughts?

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 09:00AM
Who are the class fillers? Not sure where you're from but the weather this spring has been atrocious for farmers. Not only that, but getting parts has been a huge problem as well. Just talked to a puller today that they sold an entire engine to someone cause they couldn't get parts to complete theirs. It's fine if you think this event is full of class fillers, but we are trying to do something different to give back to the pullers.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 09:09AM
Your smart enough and been around pulling(Atleast I thought) long enough to know who they are. The weather is like this every year and will continue to be that way! I’m glad to see most people are staying loyal to the Sullivan’s!

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 09:19AM
Pretty simple, stay home then! The 2 Alky ss classes are probably the only classes with what you call class fillers in them and that’s quite an insult to be honest

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 09:29AM
MG, you clearly know some about pulling. You however forgot the pro stock class. In regards to staying home, nay I think I will go to the Sullivan pull but thanks!

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 04:53PM
I actually think the pro stock class looks quite entertaining and can’t wait to see it, it’ll be the most diverse group you’ll see all year. It’s not all bbjd’s, the Massey really helped when he jumped in, Naumans IH,Parish’s, Schrameks, plus Lempke’s small block. Not the same cookie cutters seen all summer

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 09:27AM
We said from the very beginning that we would run into pullers who are unable to make it because of farming, but this year farmers are getting in the field much later than last year. Also, Sullivan's only class that overlaps with our event are the Two Wheel Drives. We also planned this date going off 2021 dates where Sullivan's pull would have been last weekend.

Brent Yaron

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 10:28AM
Part of the appeal of this pull to me is the variety of different vehicles I don’t normally see from all over the country, to call them class fillers is simply disrespectful because they are all entertaining in their own right and if I’m being honest I do get tired of seeing a lot of the same big money teams/drivers all summer, you know the ones with seemingly endless money who just buy their way into the top spots of their respective classes.

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 01:31PM
Sullivan's pull last year was scheduled for last weekend, but was changed this year because THE KENTUCKY CLASSIC is this weekend, scheduled it over top of KTPA & MID-SOUTH PULLERS ( dont know who decided to do this ), pullers could of ran both places if they'd left it as it was originally scheduled, they've scheduled a couple more pulls this year over the top of KTPA they originally didn't have scheduled, go figure !!!!

Re: Pullers championship May 12, 2022 06:18AM
NOBODY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT KTPA! All the other pulls have been going on while ktpa was gone and done! just bc you think nobody should book a pull the same day as another one is hilarious! You’ll have a few llss that run in that region but everybody else will be at glencoe and leave to go to Williamstown 5 mins down the road.

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 10:51AM
Why are you guys even engaging this dipshit? He obviously doesn't get what you are trying to do. Curious to know how the purse at his coveted Sullivan pull stacks up to yours? And the farmers up here in Wisconsin are close to a month behind last years planting.

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 11:04AM
I really don’t see the need to pick apart TPC for any reason. The fact is that they have put a lot of time, effort, and money into a non-sanctioned, 2 day pull. No matter who attends/doesn’t attend, much will be learned once the last hook has dropped and I’m certain this event will only continue to grow and prosper. There’s always going to be conflicting factors for any event, and this one is no different.

I give the group an “A” for everything up to this point and wish them nothing but the best this weekend.

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 11:43AM
We don't get your money. The pullers do. Every penny. I'll personally buy you your tickets both nights whether you come or not it it means the guys and girls competing before you can have more zeroes on the check.

CP

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 02:21PM
I just hope you do it next year my brother and I planned to come but I am planting corn. Hopefully next year

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 03:33PM
Going to be planting as well but plan on running the livestream on iPad while planting

Re: Pullers championship May 10, 2022 04:37PM
Thank you for supporting. Hope for the best with planting!

Brent Yaron

Re: Pullers championship May 11, 2022 04:19PM
So much put into this event and I thank those who are doing it. Just wish it could be a different date. Middle of May is never good for a farm based sport. Hope it's a success.

Re: Pullers championship May 11, 2022 04:39PM
The timing has been explained, but I'd offer that the system is built for success. If the attendance is big enough, why couldn't this event flip the script from a farm based sport to sport based farming where the weekend away is worth it?

CP

Rain forecasted May 11, 2022 11:15PM
Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Sunday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Re: Rain forecasted May 12, 2022 06:10AM
People don't like change and this is a different thought process in some respects for an event. This event may not fit the narrative that some follow but you gotta respect the effort of those making this happen.

Support this pull if you have time and opportunity; in fact, support every promoter and puller that hits the track this weekend no matter the location. There is an incredible amount of risk that promoters confront when they host an event. Without the promoter or promotion groups, there is no pulling, period. Keep that in mind.

Have a fun and safe weekend.

Re: Rain forecasted May 14, 2022 08:09AM
Thank you, Bryan. We appreciate your support!

Re: Pullers championship May 12, 2022 01:05AM
Sure seems there’s people that don’t want this to succeed for some dumb reason

Re: Pullers championship May 12, 2022 02:59AM
MG1206
Sure seems there’s people that don’t want this to succeed for some dumb reason

I agree….and can’t understand why

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 03:25AM
Well we all listened to your promo podcasts and the over inflated egos. The fan attendance numbers looked weak. Hope those pullers weren’t hoping for that extra zero on their payout..

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 03:28AM
Isn’t that the truth, listened to the “highest payout ever for the pullers”. Maybe brag about this after the event…

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 03:51AM
Just saying and truth. I see that you both have the same IP address. Maybe the "2" of you should discuss it between yourselves. However isn't it wonderful when "2" people in the same house can totally agree. That's what this world needs more of, total agreement.!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 04:26AM
Even if the opinion is shared it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. But I don’t think it’s only “2” people who share this common opinion.

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 07:15AM
For a first time, I thought it went quite well. Not much they can do with guys backing out on them only a couple days before the pull. It was pretty well ran show. Definitely tell it was the first time out for some. The crowd was descent, plus with the live streams it’ll be fine for them

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 11:23AM
Is there any difference in 8500 and 9500 limited pro besides weight?

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 12:20PM
About 1200 horse! 8500- 466 and 3x4, 9500-640 and 4.1

Re: Pullers championship May 14, 2022 06:49PM
Jealousy isn’t a good look on you, buddy.

Found your tripod yet?

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 01:12AM
Me being one that used the term class filler a week ago I honestly believe the event would be better off at the end of the year than the beginning! The weather is to unpredictable in the Midwest this time of year!

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 09:09AM
You would have the same problem in October as you do in May. The farmers need to farm. Either way I believe the turnout would be the same (other than not being the same weekend as the Sullivan pull)

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 10:54AM
Don't worry, the spin doctors are hard at work, better than Bowling Green T shirts, available soon.

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 10:56AM
What were the class purses actually paid ?

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 03:30PM
$
Don't worry, the spin doctors are hard at work, better than Bowling Green T shirts, available soon.
What is your deal with these guys any way? You sure have a distaste for them and really want them to fail

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 05:38PM
Thank you for your speculation. The real numbers will be shared. When your event is ready to go, I'll help shepherd the w9s for your competitors, too.

When you do it, be sure to let me know who called in an engine builder to fix their stuff or dispatched a plane to get a part because they believed in your premise and your promise.

I didn't spend 22 years earning professional capital to take a flyer now. I believe in our team, our concept, and what it can be.

To steal from another team-member, would we give ourselves an A? No. Would we give ourselves an F? No.

Put us where we belong. All commentary is welcome and we have heard from a lot of corners. Thank you to those that did. We learned a TON. Some of it allowed us to speed Saturday up by almost an hour.

When you overcome your preconception about our "inflated egoes" and talk to us, we'll sort it out, buy the coffee, and still pay the pullers.

Have a great season! See you all somewhere.

CP

Re: Pullers championship May 18, 2022 06:17PM
CP I disagree with your grades. I believe everyone deserves a A for putting it on. You can put the water out doesn't mean all will take a drink. To be honest there's a couple involved that will never get approval from some no matter what they do. Well done hope to see it in 2023.

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 11:57AM
Gonna fight weather in the spring or fall, have to fight planting and harvest, in the spring everyone is still waiting on parts in the fall they're broke. Summer is pretty well all full up. Got to just pick your poison and hope for the best.

Re: Pullers championship May 15, 2022 03:15PM
Wasn't able to make it. How was the show? Good crowd?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason