running a high performance diesel or for someone wanting
to get into tractor pulling at a lower cost. The rule to be
looked at every year by the PS class members and the
Executive Board to keep all in check. If any one tractor
should win first place more than 25% of the pulls in one
year, that tractor would have to move up to the SS class or
back down to fit in the PS class.

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 01:10AM
I think this is a great idea. I don't know why it hasn't been allowed for so long. I would hope people aren't afraid of the possibilty of a gas powered tractor winning. With how far Pro Stock has come in the last 15 years, what difference does it make?

Also, what's with the hokey rule of 25% wins? If a diesel wins more than 25% of the hooks, are they reviewed/asked to move classes? Seems like a double standard there, although there should be a general rule for dominance in a class regardless of fuel.

25% March 08, 2009 04:26AM
deisels will all ways need double standards . is there any ag tractor class left that is about the pursuit of horsepower not restrictions

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 08:34AM
It's not a double-standard if you measure the number of tractors with a given fuel proportionately.

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 01:14AM
Are there any molines (pro-pain, fools gold, or any others) that run gas/propane or are they all alcohol burners?

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 01:51AM
Pro-pain runs propane, hence tthe name.

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 07:32AM
Notice how we changed the spelling, too? It was done to discourage any imitators. Now everyone take a moment and consider what the name would be if he ran gasoline......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 07:34AM by Smokey.

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 12:21PM
Would that be A$$-Pain, or gas-pain? Think of the sponsorship potential- Preparation-H, Tucks pads, Gas-X, etc.

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 09, 2009 03:48AM
I think it would be Gas-oline

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 10, 2009 03:27AM
Gas and O-Lean makes for some bad anal seapage

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 08, 2009 05:59AM
Fools Gold is and has always been on gasoline.

I would like to see somebody build a component WK 40 IH with a Red Diamond under the hood. How's that for variety? Grinning

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 09, 2009 04:44AM
The original owner of Fool's Gold Rob Burr ran it on propane not sure if John C ever did?

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 10, 2009 05:26AM
I want to join your club cus if i get beat by someone to much through them out. IF U CANT BEAT EM , JOIN THEM

Re: First I've heard of this...OSTPA Gasoline PS's? March 09, 2009 01:42AM
This does sound good. It is always suprising to hear people say how they like to go to a pull to see both the pro pain tractor, and the fools gold tractor compete, especially in the diesel craze that pulling is currently in. Love em or hate em, they draw a crowd, and that is good for the sport. Does this gasoline rule allowance come with any fuel system restrictions? Number of carbs, injection vs. no injection, updraft only? anything like that? I am also guessing that this rule is gasoline or LPG as legal fuels, and no alcohol. Is that a correct assumption?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009