Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 27, 2014 09:04PM
Anyone used there services to have headers built? Good Quality? Price? Looking to build a set of SS uprights for a Pro Mod truck. Thanks in advance

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 28, 2014 01:17AM
Ross, I have not used them. The last set of headers I had built by Perfoemance welding in foresthill, Ca. They guy met his deadline, budget, and I am very pleased with the quality. His collectors are very nice and the overall quality is the best I have had built. Maybe give him a call.

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 29, 2014 01:31AM
This isn't really answering your question b/c I don't know anything about ProFab headers in NC but...If you are looking for another option to compare - try Stainless Headers in North Dakota. We just got a brand new set for our Prostock 4x4 from them yesterday. After 20 years in the sport - I don't typically impress easily nor do I find myself often recommending places as they always seem to fall short in one way or another. But the quality, price, customer service, knowledge, and high technology in their headers was very impressive. Perhaps I should wait until we actually use them but based on my experience so far - I would send anyone their way.

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 29, 2014 02:16AM
Another Option, Do you know how the quality of Stainless Headers in N.D. compares to Fab Shop headers? Thanks.

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 29, 2014 06:13AM
Honestly, I have never used Fab Shop headers so I couldn't give a fair comparison. But from looking at The Fab Shop's website - I'm guessing that Stainless Headers in North Dakota would be a close comparison and a competitor of The Fab Shop. This will be our first year using stainless steel headers. In the past we used steel and then had them powder coated. The quality and workmanship looks good but we won't get a chance to run them until the season starts in May. I suspect I will be just as positive about them after we actually get to pull. Excited to start the season.

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 29, 2014 08:34AM
whats there website

Re: Pro Fab headers from N.C. January 30, 2014 03:05AM
The website for Stainless Headers in North Dakota is: [www.stainlessheaders.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason