New Lss champ! February 15, 2014 08:57AM
Congrats to Jason Hootman on beating the best of the best with a monster pass!

Re: New Lss champ! February 15, 2014 10:16AM
I'm shocked!! I can't believe a Ford won the class, and beat all those red ones!! Congratulations Jason!!

Re: New Lss champ! February 15, 2014 04:44PM
I know I'm biased because Jason is my friend, but I think his win was one of the highlights of this year's show, if not the biggest highlight. It was the classic battle of David vs. Goliath, a guy who drives a UPS truck vs. a guy who has a large trucking company, a guy with a huge budget vs. a guy who builds almost everything himself because he has a really, really, really small budget.

Congratulations to Jason for an excellent driving job and to Craig Smith for nailing an absolutely perfect setup. I know everyone involved with the tractor is probably still grinning ear to ear. Congratulation to the entire Commander Team!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: New Lss champ! February 15, 2014 05:48PM
Jake I couldn't agree more!!!!!!

A GREAT win from a great family and guy! He has a lot of GOOD friends because he is a great guy! Jason congratulations again! I didn't know if it was still possible to out run cubic dollars, but I did have faith in Jason! He is one of the hardest working, most talented people I know. Bryan Conner

Re: New Lss champ! February 16, 2014 04:31AM
Congrats to the Hootman's. Monster pass. Couldn't have happened to better people.

Re: NewLss champ! February 16, 2014 04:39AM
Great win Jason Great Builder Great Driver You earned the win.

light super stock February 16, 2014 05:31AM
I've heard enough about the super farm bs. Let's talk about the best class of the show. I'd like to say it was awesome to see a self made tractor such as Jason Hootman come down and put the smack down with the little Ford! Great job to the Commander team!

A fan with a michigan super farm.
Rob

Re: light super stock February 16, 2014 06:30AM
that's correct enough of the superfarm bs, did nfms check the alcohol tractors for fuel to make sure there was no nitro or additives to gain power, pretty easy gain power in fuel with alcohol powered vehicles.

Re: light super stock February 16, 2014 10:03AM
Yes, samples were taken.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: light super stock February 16, 2014 11:16PM
Congrats Jason on what was probably the smoothest pass of the entire show! Well deserved win.

Re: light super stock February 17, 2014 12:21AM
Congratulations to Jason and the Hootman Custom Tractor team effort. Jason is a very innovative builder with artwork quality results. Like most things the total is the sum of many parts. The motor and Jasons foundation skills are largely from Marks efforts, Chad, Craig H., Jake, are all responsible for inputs. Craig Smith is an important component in everything from set up to build up. Nice to see hard work and good guy's finish first.

Re: light super stock February 17, 2014 01:13AM
Congratulations Jason on big win! I knew when you left the line you were headed to the sand, great job whole team, and well deserved! Hope to see you all a bunch this summer!

BB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2014 01:21AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: light super stock February 17, 2014 02:53AM
I know there are lots of different classes and tractors out there and I personally am a IH fan and run a IH pulling tractor in the profiled class here in MO. I do not know Jason but his win in the LSS class the other afternoon give me that old "hometown local boy winning " kind of feeling. It was good for the sport to be able to see a team win it that wasn't a big name, but don't get me wrong I enjoy watching them all run and that is one of the reasons we go to the NFMS pull every year. 1st timeI ever seeing Jason run and he did a awesome job with the tractor and his behind the scene crew do a great job also.

Re: light super stock February 17, 2014 10:32PM
I don't know Jason all that well, but it's obvious he's meticulous and a stickler for details. That was one of the nicest passes of the whole NFMS pull, can't say enough good about him and his whole team. You can tell how much hard work, effort and time was spent on that tractor. Congratulations are very much in order and I am proud to see down to earth folks like him and his family doing good! Great performance..... it made the pull for me. Thanks alot guys!

Re: New Lss champ! February 17, 2014 11:28PM
Congrats to Jason and his crew. That was the best pass I've seen in a long time. Sounded like it turned about 2000 RPM more than anyone else in the class! Great machine and great run. Congrats again.

Patrice Beaudry

Re: New Lss champ! February 18, 2014 03:07AM
I want to thank everyone that has called, texted and emailed me about the win. As I have said before, I could not have done it without my family, Craig Smith, my dad and everyone that has helped along the way. The guys in the LSS class are some of the best in the sport and I really think that the class put on a pretty darn good show for the fans. It really takes everyone in the class to make this all happen. Thanks to my family and crew and all the pullers in the class. That was a night I will never forget.

Re: New Lss champ! February 18, 2014 10:15AM
Best run of the weekend!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520