cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 01:54AM
Looks like a good bunch of tractors.

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 02:26AM
Some hard runners for sure. Nice to see JGG back out.

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 10:50AM
Where are you finding the lineup been all over the website

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 10:59AM
under puller info on husker pull promotions website

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 11:17AM
Husker Pull Promotions website HERE

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 02:28PM
Curious in the USS class why Novinger and Wiens aren't signed up? Still broke from last season?

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 02:57PM
That looks like a great line up..
Is the new turbo Mod tractor going to be out?? I heard rumors of it last year year.. But I never hear the owners or tractors name..

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 03:09PM
Yes the new twin turbo mod will be there. It is finally done but bear with us, probably gonna be a long learning curve!

Re: cornhusker classic March 12, 2014 05:43PM
That is the name of the twin turbo mod??? I talked to Dale about it a while back.. I bet you are past the major part of the learning curve.. Good luck can't wait so see some video of it..

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 04:17PM
I think wines is still waiting on parts and not shure about dominator Deere. Rule Change possibly?

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 05:59PM
What is Holtgrew's Beast of Burden???

Re: cornhusker classic March 10, 2014 11:34PM
Novinger can still run Bush. Outlaws banned overhead cams thus losing one hek of a nice guy. Oh well though it's there loss and Bush's gain.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 02:34AM
The beast of Burden is a 8360 JD. Came out late last year.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 05:52AM
hey Harold
The beast of Burden is a 8360 JD. Came out late last year.

I just wonder if this is Jon Hancock's old tractor.
Edited to add the picture.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2014 05:54AM by John Murray.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 02:40AM
Don't think they lost that much if you look at how many times he hooked. Heard he my be putting in push rods.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 03:23AM
Still a chicken s#!t move no matter what outlaw guys think. Mike floats around to all kinds of associations. What the hell is wrong with that? It's not like he wins every hook at every pull. Numbers are still not that great in that class with the Outlaws but I'm sure someone will try to make a weak argument about that.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 03:40AM
There is no argument Bush does what they think they need to just as Outlaw, PPL, NTPA like it or not pull where you want to pull.

Re: cornhusker classic March 11, 2014 04:27AM
If you were at the original Outlaw meeting when they made the 6200 lb unlimited class, you knew that day it would turn into a 504 push rod class. That was the original intent when they started the class and included everyone at the time with the understanding motor rules would be looked at again and voted on.

I agree you hate to see anyone left out, but anyone paying attention that day to why, who, and what was being started knew what the end result would be.

They wanted 504 pushrod components in the LSS class. That wasn't an option that day, so the 6200 USS class was born with changes to be determined.

If push came to shove the open motors wouldn't have been allowed from day one but that didn't help numbers then.

It's not an attack on Mike or any open guys it's just what was put in motion from day one.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: cornhusker classic March 12, 2014 03:31AM
Do they provide fuel and water or check anything? Or is it a free for all?

Re: cornhusker classic March 12, 2014 02:13PM
I was told that the top 3 in the tractor classes will have fuel and water samples checked to our specs like the past 2 years. I don't know the specs, and hope someone will fill in the details. No fuel or water will be supplied, so come legal and things will go just fine. Thanks Darin

Re: cornhusker classic March 12, 2014 03:47PM
I see on the driver lineup there is a 3000 rpm class. What is this?

Re: cornhusker classic March 13, 2014 02:47PM
jim beamer
I see on the driver lineup there is a 3000 rpm class. What is this?
Same class as Northeast Nebraska has, only with full safety equipment. 466 cube, 3LM box turbo, 10mm A pump.

Re: cornhusker classic March 18, 2014 01:22AM
Will it be easy to get tickets at the door or will it sell out and I need to get tickets ahead of time?

Re: cornhusker classic March 18, 2014 10:12AM
Just go to the door. Doubtful it will sell out.

Re: cornhusker classic March 19, 2014 05:01AM
I pulled the western farm machinery show and already received my check. Thanks to Outlaws for a great show and professionally put on. Great experience. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a Nebraska Bush Points pull and they only pay the top 8 in Bush. My point being we as pullers go to these in door events by choose. Yes it's nice to receive a check at the end but most do it for the love of pulling. Good Luck to all the pullers this weekend.

Re: cornhusker classic March 18, 2014 11:09AM
Good luck to all the pullers. Looks like a great lineup and will be a great show

Re: cornhusker classic March 18, 2014 02:35PM
Amen bushey! And everyone will get paid

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro