Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 02:05AM
Anyone know how to get ahold of atlas tractor other than the phone number on website? He was to meet me at keystones with a clutch ? Thanks

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 06:03AM
He is a very busy person and very hard to get a hold of...He makes top quality parts that are affordable...Once you do get a hold of him very good to deal with and wouldn't go to anybody else

Cory Smith

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 08:51AM
Send him an email.

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 02:31PM
To the person who keeps posting anonymously that Atlas promised two weeks and it took seven months:

Forum Rules

Post your name if you're going to make accusations about a business.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Atlas tractor March 19, 2014 06:06AM
He had a family emergency that's why he didn't come.he explained it to me I have nothing against him I just wanted my clutch . Didn't start this to bash on him. Just woundered if anyone had another number. But I got ahold of him thanks anyhow!

Re: Atlas tractor March 19, 2014 11:24PM
I've only dealt with Atlas once about two years ago and it was a very good experience and he delivered a quality product and it acturaly arrived ahead of his promised deliverily date.

Re: Atlas tractor March 19, 2014 11:46PM
The problem is not necessarily with the people at Atlas.
Today's society is 24/7 365 you have access to most everything all the time.
Atlas is one a few whom supply part to thousands they are not a walgreens on every corner.
Atlas is a small family run operation with good people.
But with anything like this there is people who call and ask questions with no intention of buying.
Atlas does not have a large switch board with non English speaking people to answer all the questions.
When you do call and get a hold of them you speak to Karl not Apu.

Andy Keyes

Re: Atlas tractor March 20, 2014 01:51PM
Well said...every time I call actually talk to Karl...He is a very helpful person and knows his stuff...that's why I spent a bunch of money through him in the last 6 months! I would recommend him to anyone. Everybody wants their stuff right now. Not going to happen when you have 1000 customers. I would like to thank Karl and his company for doing what he does. I wouldn't be putting together a tractor if wasn't for him

Cory Smith

Re: Atlas tractor March 21, 2014 02:38AM
If they are capable machinist I suggest they move to MN and apply at Atlas. Last time I talked to Karl he is always looking.

Re: Atlas tractor March 30, 2014 02:30AM
Here is the other thing people don't remember about tractor pulling. Some want custom made parts.
Karl builds an aray of parts to keep on the shelf that work great.
Some of us call him and want custom made one off parts. These take time to engineer and set up for his equipment.
There is great demand for pulling parts that should be a good thing as we are assured interest from people building new or rebuilding.
Any person on this forum enjoys pulling and it takes effort on all our parts to keep this sport alive.
This is the beauty of Tractor pulling its always changing. Want your parts quick and easy go car racing order every parts from Jegs or Summit
to build an entire car. Some of us do make our own parts most do no that does not make a person who does not any less of a puller than the next.
Tractor pulling is one of the last motor sports that has not gone completely cookie cutter.
It is also one of the only where anyone can build a tractor to go compete on a national level like Tomah.
Take your local circle track car and try to enter the Daytona 500 good luck.
Builders have a hard time keeping up with demands because most of us have families or have other businesses that come first.
I want to thank my customers for being understanding.

Andy Keyes

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 10:01AM
I think we are missing the big picture.

He agreed to meet the guy at keystone with the product and he no showed his customer. Bad business

Now I know there are 2 sides to every story, and would like to hear the other side

I need a new clutch and was thinking atlas. Maybe not now.

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 10:08AM
If he was there he most likely would of had a both. I'm sure he has the parts just keep trying to call. Email works the best for us. He is running machines and can't always get to the phone.

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 10:25AM
Your right it is bad business...

Karl was also supposed to bring me a bunch of parts at Louisville this year and that never happened. ..He apologized to me and took care of all shipping...I can text him or email most of the time and get a quick response.

It's getting close to pulling season and everybody wants their stuff quicker and quicker...He is getting out parts as quick as he can

He called me one night at 10pm I asked what the he'll is was still doing working and he said this is the only time I can get anything done because I answer the phone all day long. ..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 10:27AM by smithcl7.

Re: Atlas tractor March 17, 2014 01:02PM
I always have luck getting him on the phone around 7 est

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:03PM by 1066puller.

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 01:19AM
The is ringing off the hook from people inquiring on the new and improved ATLAS MAX TRANSMISSION.

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 01:33AM
Karl does have a family that's priorities and has thousands of customers to try and make happy. Karl is a very nice and helpful guy and I will be buying parts from him till the day I quit pulling

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 02:54AM
Most of us pulling have familys and and are good people the point is if you take the job and tell someone two weeks six weeks or whatever at least have it done within a couple months of that date .And if you've got a thousand customers and no you lied and no way it will happen just say so there will be no hard feellings with most of us True gear has a fast turn around but some find out to late .And yes as a person Karl is a good guy with a good product but cutomer servise could be better

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 12:40PM
awchevy , that was good

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 03:29AM
Everyone just settle down. Dam whiners. Every pulling distributer or parts maker has done it to me that I've deal with. Just deal with it. Its the nature of this sport. Can everyone just man up and quit whining about everything on this sight. What the heck did you whiners do before there was this sight? Al

Re: Atlas tractor March 22, 2014 09:57PM
If you have to hire it done your not much of a puller,, jao

Re: Atlas tractor March 23, 2014 02:25AM
That is the lamest thing I have heard in a long time,I'm a pretty good tractor puller but I don't know the first thing about running a machine shop. I can do a lot of other things pretty well but none of them have to do with building tractor parts. I suppose you are going to tell us next that you can build your own SFI approved clutch!

S'no Farmer

Re: Atlas tractor March 23, 2014 03:23AM
Agreed. Not too cost effective to buy a million dollar CRC machine to build parts just for yourself. Some things it makes way more sense to outsource.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,646, Posts: 229,713, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520