Who builds the best 12 mm A pump

Re: where to get a good A pump September 30, 2014 09:26AM
Scheid Diesel has a good 13mm

Re: where to get a good A pump September 30, 2014 10:08AM
Anywhere but CDS

Re: where to get a good A pump September 30, 2014 10:38AM
Wimer in Sandy Lake Pa.

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 01:02AM
Not so much, why specifically, have you gotten first hand that would make you pass on Wimer?

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 04:12AM
Watched several of there pumps fail at keystone nationals last year, seen several pumps we're sent out that were out of time an they wouldn't make it right and fix them told one Customer that they didn't have time to fix it, haven't seen any of there pumps out there beating anyone. Will stick with schieds and Columbus or even maybe a harts of we ever change again. They have just left a sour taste

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 12:21PM
well I have 4 wins with my Wimer this year and a lot of top fives !!!!! Like Thurman said I to have nothing but good to say about Jim at wimer !!!!

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 12:46PM
my wimers sigma had several wins this year

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 03:21PM
Can't speak about the the Wimer A pump, but they build one hell of a 12mm simms pump for a ford. Jim always been up front with me as well.

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 07:23AM
Everyone has their own experiences but I have nothing but good to say about Jim at Wimer always been 100 percent on my end!

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 07:45AM
Wimer Fuel Injection-724-376-2904 Either run the best or finish behind them...your choice.

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 09:00AM
Name the places that they winning because I haven't seen it?

Re: where to get a good A pump October 01, 2014 02:00PM
To Where l usually don't get in a pis##ng contest on a forum I would rather talk face to face.Rollin Thunder(Kevin Utt) said he had four wins&a lot of top fives he pulls interstate 8500 mod turbo(A-pump capital of the world)they have a website.How do u know what pumps everyone runs so how do u know which pump wins?If u want the MOST out of an A buy a 14mm Wimer,most reliable A no,most reliable 14mm A yes,nature of the beast,can't have both.As I said before Jim is 100 percent in my book couldn't ask any better to deal with!

Re: where to get a good A pump October 02, 2014 02:31PM
well with full pull productions, I won 2 times, 2 or 3 seconds, couple other top fives, ferringer won two with fpp and a couple top 3's and a maybe 1 or 2 wins with ppp, schwartz won one, couple 2nds and a couple top fives(p-pump) Jay smith won a ppp hook, with laine jobe second- so top two out 15plus tractors that night.... there you go is that enough results for you!!!! their stuff works and is just as reliable as any other high performance pumps out there.... these are all a-pump tractors except schwartz... plus like Kevin and Thurman said their pumps have had numerous wins with interstate also......

Re: where to get a good A pump December 17, 2014 03:16PM
Who's pump is Blue reaper running? Is it a P or A pump His tractor seems to be the strongest in the class by far.

Re: where to get a good A pump December 18, 2014 03:55AM
Blue reaper runs a A pump. I m pretty sure it comes from across the pond.

Re: where to get a good A pump December 21, 2014 02:00PM
Who in Europe Makes this pump? How can I get email address or phone number. How much money? How much fuel? Any body have Blue Reaper phone number?

Re: where to get a good A pump December 18, 2014 01:09AM
I had a scheid 13mm a pump. we were very happy with numbers on the dyno. it was a super reliable pump. it put very little fuel in the pump crankcase which any body who runs an a pump knows that it gets very annoying having to change the pump oil every 3 passes. just my 2 cents.

Re: where to get a good A pump December 19, 2014 01:56AM
I would recommend this place. They are smaller, and care to do a good job. Diesel Werx out of Dakota. Here is their facebook page [www.facebook.com].

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro