Which brand turbo? December 16, 2014 10:20AM
Need a new turbo, had/have a Turbonetics and sent it out to Turbonetics to be rebuilt and received a phone call saying it was beyond repair. Which I find a little odd because it was working when I took it out of the tractor, so Im figuring they want to sell me a new one. But anyways none the less is there something better out there? Really have no complaints with Turbonetics and they are definitely cheaper but are the Columbus, Harts, and Castners that much better? Class rules are 540 cube limit, a pump, intercooler, and 2.8x3 charger with a max of 7.75in compressor housing. And I am maxed out at 540 cubes and have an a pump with dual feed billet inj in a sbjd. I know a turbo will work differently on different motors. SOOO basically whats everybodys opinion?

Re: Which brand turbo? December 16, 2014 10:23AM
Map enhancement not allowed

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard