Link to watch Outlaws show online January 04, 2015 01:41AM
[www.masterstv.com]

Re: Link to watch Outlaws show online January 04, 2015 10:54AM
Just watched a couple of shows of Outlaws pulling and I have to say I was really impressed. They seem to add so many things in their shows that some of the other national organizations lack.. The camera work and angles are excellent. The only change I would like to see would be a little less talking while the vehicles are going down, for me it takes away the action on the track. The vehicles should be the focal point of the show. Overall it was a very entertaining production.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Link to watch Outlaws show online January 04, 2015 01:58PM
Good Stuff! I had stumbled on these on YouTube a few weeks back and have made it through the Rock Valley shows and the first 2 Wisner shows. I'm definitely looking forward to watching the rest.

Re: Link to watch Outlaws show online January 05, 2015 10:12PM
This is so neat to be able to watch these from Masters. Can't beat High Difenition for the shows and camera angles are great. Close as you will get to being there. Good job by all involved for bring us these great shows. Does other pulling shows have a place you can pick out pulls and watch like this. Even if you do not get Velocity in HD you still have chance to watch. Can't beat this!

Re: Link to watch Outlaws show online January 06, 2015 02:43AM
Thanks for the link Big Block--enjoyed it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason