is wny. heavy pro farm class really empty? February 22, 2015 04:59AM
I have heard that the heavy pro farm class in wny. Is scratching for tractors this year is that true did they all go to the new hot farm class or super farm I always liked the heavy classes up there as well. Are the other classes holding numbers?

Re: is wny. heavy pro farm class really empty? February 22, 2015 06:53AM
I'm sure it will be missing a few faces, but I think it's far from dead. I know of at least 5 tractors legal for the class that will be out. As far as the new hot farm class goes it looks like they will have a good following too. Starting a new club is an ambitious task to say the least, and it's really early to pin down exact numbers for any class. I think there is room for everyone to pull, and any organized pulling is the only way to keep our sport alive. I wish everyone luck in whatever club or class they choose. I'd love to pull on a national level myself but need to play where my wallet allows!
Geoff O'Brien

Re: is wny. heavy pro farm class really empty? February 22, 2015 01:09PM
The HPF class is still being offered as a class here in WNY. Rules allow for any SF to participate this year with some weight adjustments and small blocks(less than 480cid) get a bigger charger this year to even up the field . As for the HF there is only 1 HPF who is going back and he may or may not do both? As a club we expect 6-8 HPF on an average, most have stated they will be pulling as much as they can, don't know of anyone who has publically stated they were not pulling with WNYPPS this year.

Re: is wny. heavy pro farm class really empty? February 22, 2015 02:05PM
I understand WNY adopted new turbo rules for 2015. Could you post cubic inch/ turbo/intercooler rules for the HPF class? I have not seen anything on your website. Thank you

Re: is wny. heavy pro farm class really empty? February 23, 2015 02:04PM
HPF rules 2015: (all weights subject to change to keep class even)
< 500 CID 3.25x4 turbo intercooler @9500 lbs
640 CID 3x3 turbo no cooler @ 9300 lbs
640 CID 3x3 turbo cooler@ 9000 lbs.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,761, Posts: 229,922, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM