troy arndt at kc February 26, 2015 11:47AM
troy won the hss diesel class at kc that looked like a component tractor and it looked like the old red horse from the blagraves from texas am i seeing things wrong or is that the tractor im thinking of

Re: troy arndt at kc February 26, 2015 12:18PM
Yes you are correct, that's the old Red Horse chassis the black tractor he pulled before that was Brandon Hunts old Livin a Dream, that chassis was sold and the rear end is being used on Schultzs new Agco Diesel super .

Re: troy arndt at kc February 26, 2015 12:31PM
if that is the case the outlaw dss class should be a lot of fun to watch with arndt goodwin demers ullmers sykes messinger anderson boeckmans and maybe time to time with vaske and the bone twister but i highly doubt the bone twister will show up at an outlaw event the way he is running right now BUT I HOPE HE DOES

Re: troy arndt at kc February 26, 2015 11:34PM
The way bone twister is running. He should run outlaw because payout is better

Re: troy arndt at kc February 27, 2015 02:38AM
We plan on running 8 or so outlaw hooks. We know one thing, we won't be running as many times like we did last summer. Just too much away from family events and kid stuff. Just kind of see how the summer goes. Looked at the schedules and there are 20-22 (just going off memory) DSS hooks just in Iowa for NTPA and Outlaw. Rockwell and Rock Valley back on top of each other and I noticed Waverly and Fort Dodge on the same sat now.

I have a strong suspicion Outlaw DSS will have some nice showings this summer and kudos to Doug and promoters for how things are grouped together and increase in pay.

Now someone turn the heat on, this below zero every morning is getting old.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: troy arndt at kc February 27, 2015 04:36AM
I know Dad is planning on running primarily with Outlaws this summer with Blackjack Doubledown. We plan on having the tractor in Richland Center, WI on May 9th for our test and tune. Hoping some other diesel supers that need a pass or two will join us for the maiden voyage of the new tractor. I have been dreaming about since I was a little kid watching the Iron Elk and Red Baron tear up Iowa back in the day.

Re: troy arndt at kc February 27, 2015 10:20AM
has a dss fan and an outlaw fan i am thrilled to here that bmpt cant wait for the summer and to see it run good luck

Re: troy arndt at kc February 27, 2015 10:22AM
i meant as a dss fan not has sorry

Re: troy arndt at kc ? For AV March 01, 2015 01:36AM
Adam, what other tractors do you think will cross over and pull some outlaw events ? It would be nice to see some good NTPA tractors from recent years past. Thanks

Re: troy arndt at kc ? For AV March 01, 2015 02:44AM
Bone, Horse, Chance, Just one more/Just another one

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 03:14AM
You outlaw guys are awful worried about NTPA tractors "crossing over"......... What about outlaw at NTPA events? Seems to be a taboo for most

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 03:29AM
Our DSS class welcomes all NTPA tractors. Hoping Esden, Blagraves and other might come to some. Might see some of our guys pull some NTPA if schedule allows now that they have made it easier to hook with them. No clutch inspection will help.

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 03:52AM
Well June 13 is their opportunity for outlaw to run NTPA..... Ellsworth Wi. The reason I say it seems to be taboo is I've personally asked guys who are predominantly outlaw to come and play with us and most don't. Tyler B is the only one I can recall who is mainly outlaw who has come to participate. I am not trying to put one organization against another....... As a promoter I am trying to put together the best show I can and we all know the DSS class can be short on numbers for many many reasons. Is travel an issue? Inspections? A beef with NTPA? Only those people can answer that. I personally get real sick of the organizations against one another and not having a uniform set of rules (not just DSS class) and just notice the outlaw events are eager for guys to come to them. Just my rant for the day!

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 04:47PM
As I read thru this thead I'm trying to find any post where a outlaw puller was scared of the NTPA guy's crossing over. From talking to the outlaw dss guy's I think they would be thrilled to have them. From what is well known Outlaw does not run pull offs hardly at all and NTPA does most of the time, Most dss outlaw pullers might be more willing to run some NTPA if they did not have pull offs. For most of the outlaw dss guy's I have spoke to over the years the no pulloff is the reason most of them like pulling there.

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 10:30PM
1. Except for Super Nationals, NTPA rarely has pulloffs any more. Region 3 and 5 rarely if ever have pulloffs. This has been the case for the pasr few years.

2. At a Super National, a pulloff is a moot point unless you can actually run 320 at that sled setting, meabning you can run even with Esdon, Shramek, Burge, etc. Bone Twister and Smokin Hot Deere can, but that hasn't been an issue outside those two.

Re: DSS Crossover March 02, 2015 01:29AM
Let's not forget there are a couple more that I would consider GN caliber that choose not to pull ntpa,there is tough tractors on both sides that's why it's fun when they can mix it up together.

Re: DSS Crossover March 02, 2015 01:40AM
Dear Mr Puzzled.........

Obviously you are a dedicated outlaw participant and or fan. I never said Outlaw DSS were scared of NTPA....... I said it seemed that outlaw always wants the NTPA guys to come and participate. I did say it seems to be taboo for outlaw to travel to and participate in a NTPA event. The definition of taboo is a social or religious custom prohibiting or restricting discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particular person,place, or thing.My point is it would be great to have outlaw participate at NTPA and vice versa..... I'm all about more is better. Just seems like NTPA guys are more willing to cross into different assoc than others.

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 03:32AM
Not worried at all, no reason to worry it's just cool to see some different tractors and great people to come out and mix it up, great equipment on both sides !

Re: DSS Crossover March 01, 2015 02:19PM
Team one
Not worried at all, no reason to worry it's just cool to see some different tractors and great people to come out and mix it up, great equipment on both sides !
x2

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520