torque eliminator question April 30, 2015 01:57PM
Does anyone know right off hand what support bearing guys are using in the front TA housing whrn you convert from the clutch packs to a strait shaft? Last time I did this on a 1566, I bought a complete kit. This time I found a good deal on a straight shaft, but dont have the front housing with the bearing. Perhaps someone out there has the part I'm looking for??? Neil 608-317-7321 thanks guys.

Re: torque eliminator question April 30, 2015 02:31PM
Im not sure but can't you use the one that is with the TA setup? I had a eliminator kit once from HYCapacity that I couldn't get to go back together and I took the bearing support out of the front of the kit and just used the support out of the TA and it worked fine. ?? This was on a 806.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 02:32PM by farmall puller.

Re: torque eliminator question May 01, 2015 12:39AM
I have a torque sitting here that I just removed from a 1466. I slid the front carrier off of it, and thought I would put a bearing in it for strength. Maybe a guy doesnt need to. I believe they are all the same. I can block the three supply tube holes easy enough. I was just wondering if anyone knew what bearing most kits came with. I would like to come apart and go back together fast. Time is at a premium this time of year. Thanks.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM