farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 18, 2015 03:14PM
what are the rules for the farm stock class and any idea on pulling order

Re: farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 18, 2015 09:58PM
it's open they let pumps in last year there was a tractor there that had a girdle
On it . Not stock at all won't pull there again !

Re: farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 19, 2015 05:09AM
Per the Harvest Barn's Facebook page:

20" hitch
3000 RPM max.
Scatter Blanket REQUIRED
No speed limit
No cut tires

Re: farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 19, 2015 06:30AM
Sounds more like a hot farm class

Re: farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 19, 2015 12:31PM
Fans that pay to attend pulls want to see horsepower and speed....not 5 mph pulls. If you can't afford the sport, get into antique pulling....just saying.

Re: farm stock at harvest barn sugarcreek? June 19, 2015 12:58PM
Oh really. Intelligent come back ! Nothing wrong with stock pulling or antique. I know of a family that has 3 pro-stocks but one son prefers to pull an antique. Just saying !

Re: farm stock Open speed at harvest barn sugarcreek? July 18, 2023 04:11PM
Are the still running this class at Sugarcreek? Sounds like a fun class to watch?

Re: farm stock Open speed at harvest barn sugarcreek? July 18, 2023 11:07PM
Check out their facebook page. I know they have been pulling there all summer, but I'm unsure of the exact rules. Alan Albright is one of the organizers, he would have all of the info you need. I know he is on facebook.

Re: farm stock Open speed at harvest barn sugarcreek? October 28, 2023 09:41PM
Does anybody know if they r planning on pulling the -2 mph and open class again next year? We pulled one this year but couldn’t make it to the other pulls,are they going to change any rules or have a rules meeting.we don’t have Facebook to look on their page. Thank you Bill

Re: farm stock Open speed at harvest barn sugarcreek? October 29, 2023 04:25AM
I sure hope they have these classes again this coming year. Their open speed class has potential to draw some good running tractors and did at one of the pulls this year. I hope to get an oportunity see them again next year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason