Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 22, 2015 04:28PM
This Thursday night starting at 7:00 pm is the summer season opener at Diller, NE for the Nebraska Bush Pullers. Classes are Super Farm, Light Super Stock, Modified, Unlimited Super Stock, Diesel pickups, and the Western Series 4.1 Limited Pro Stocks. No 3000 rpm class, sorry. This year pullers will enter on the far south driveway next to the building on the far south end of town, and will exit out the north driveway, which used to be the entry. We are trying to get the parking organized better. There will be a guide person there to assist parking. The gates open at 4:00 and there will be a pullers and pit crew meal served from 5:00 to 6:30. I hope the weather cooperates and will make a call by noon if it is too wet at that point. I hope to see everyone on Thursday. Thanks Darin Weers

Re: Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 23, 2015 12:39AM
Just wondering why no 3000 rpm class? Not trying to start anything here just wondering

Re: Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 23, 2015 12:44AM
The sure the reason is the facility's lighting and parking, With this pull lined up the night before Mound City and it being a Western Series 4.1 class might be quite a few hooks. Darrin and the Diller picnic gang always do a great job down there See you Thursday.

Brian Fuhr

Re: Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 23, 2015 03:55PM
We chose to keep the same classes that we have had the last three years, but are trying the co sanction western series 4.1 class instead of the standard 4.1 class. I hope this works great and can add the 3000 rpm class next year, but like all it takes time to get a bigger show and more crowd worked up to making the pull bigger and become a known bigger pull. We had 2" of rain around noon today, but have hopes it will dry good and be able to have it. This pull is ON until farther notice. Thanks Darin

Re: Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 24, 2015 04:55PM
Sorry for the late post, we had a good drying day and things look good minus a couple wet spots here and there. I hope the weather holds, and will make the call at noon. Pull is still ON as scheduled! Thanks Darin

Re: Nebraska Bush Pull @ Diller, NE June 25 @7:00 June 25, 2015 04:35AM
The pull is ON as scheduled! Thanks Darin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009