Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 07:13AM
With the season about half over an update on events and dates. Also first TV show is Thursday at 2:00 central time on NBC Sports. Thanks, Doug
Attachments:
open | download - OTTPA 2015 Mid Season Report. PDF.pdf (48.7 KB)
open | download - 2015 Outlaw Hook Schedule for website 7 28 15.pdf (69.3 KB)

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 11:32AM
doug, I have a light limited prostock I would like to pull at iowa state fair and maybe a few more outlaw hooks. currently set up for ppl rules ie billet intake and harts turbo. any thoughts on letting us pull a few hooks without changing everything. seems to be very equal to outlaw tractors setups in competition. thanks

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 12:11PM
It was voted in at the winter meeting that the box turbo is the only legal turbo. I believe that if you want to hook for no points or money then you can. Those of us that want to pull ppl had to buy two turbos as we aren't allowed to run our outlaw setups there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2015 12:24PM by bclark.

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 12:22PM
[outlawpulling.com]

I believe what you're looking for is on page 26

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 29, 2015 03:12AM
Thanks for your interest in pulling with Outlaws. We would like to have you come play with us, but need to abide by the rules voted on by the pullers in that class. Mainly turbo, fuel, water and no aftermarket manifolds in that particular class. Thanks, Doug

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 02:29PM
If you want to pull in the Outlaw llp then you WILL have the outlaw box turbo. no questions asked rite along with the fuel and water with zero tolerance on both. The rules are on the outlaw website.

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 02:45PM
I have never understood this rule? Why the box turbo rule in a entry level class??

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 03:00PM
so I cant even pull for no money? which I would if I was allowed.

Re: Outlaw Mid Season Report and Schedule July 28, 2015 03:38PM
All single turbo tractor classes with the outlaws run box chargers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009