Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 12:14PM
Coming up on 40 years of tractor pulling on January 1st it is time to slow down some. Been quit the ride. Thanks, Doug
Attachments:
open | download - Changes coming to OTTPA.pdf (177 KB)
open | download - OTTPA SPREAD SHEET FROM 2007 TO 2016 (10 YEARS).pdf (52.5 KB)
open | download - 2016 OTTPA PURSE PAYOUT.pdf (45.3 KB)
open | download - 2010 OTTPA Schedule(1).pdf (182.3 KB)

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 12:45PM
I want to thank Doug for this opportunity. We have been working together for over a year and it will be a great partnership already in the last couple weeks the outlaws have made some big moves and picked up some big pulls. look great things coming for all outlaw fans and competitors

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 12:55PM
Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Red712

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 01:35PM
Doug [ good luck on your next phase in the pulling world. You have moved Outlaws in the right directions with most of your decisions. Can't say I always agreed with them all but the big screen and TV shows are the best in pulling. And you really got to admire a guy that is smart enough to step back and know when it's time to spend time with your kids, they grow up so fast.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 03:06PM
That is fascinating I think.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 03:46PM
Awesome! Best of luck!

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 18, 2015 03:32PM
Congrats Doug & family.

Best of Luck Kurt. I look forward to meeting you.

Chris Bouc
MATTPA President
president@mattpa.com
www.mattpa.com
www.facebook.com/gomattpa

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 19, 2015 12:00AM
Doug isn't going anywhere for at least five years. He is and will be the face of the outlaws now and in the future . he will be actively involved in scheduling and promoting the outlaws now and for a long time

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 19, 2015 09:25AM
Does anyone know how much the NTPA offered for Outlaws and what was there plan with it.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 19, 2015 01:17PM
Does it really matter?

Sad thing is he slams his pullers for their inabilities to make the organization function and run as it was originally started many years back. Outlaws was unique in the fact that is was organized and run by the pullers. He now claims the board could never work, a board which was all made up of pullers that were elected to represent the pullers by the pullers. Pullers that pored their hearts into this organization for many years, not to mention how much money they have contributed/ donated to his cause and some of his crazy ideas over the past decade. I just wonder if that money will ever be repaid? Do those pullers have any ownership in the organization now? Not one mention about his pullers, or any of their contributions to making Outlaws what it is today. How many people and how much money he had to ask for over the years to make it last to this point. Oh, what does it all matter anyway. No one would stand up to him anyway or question a darn thing, because if they did then it was out the door. Sorry, love the Outlaws and the there pullers, but tired of reading about how one person has done it all to this point. The facts are simple,the pullers are what makes Outlaws great, their the ones that have built this and kept it running to this point. It because of the pullers and your promoters that you as an organization have what you have today OUTLAWS. Someday, soon I hope you all realize that. Yea, I know I am totally wrong about this, and I am going to get hammered, owe well. Thats what makes this board so much fun!

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 19, 2015 02:45PM
Over the years Doug has probaly mentioned and thanked the pullers and promoters in about every letter he wrote as the main reason outlaws is the best. Someone has to be the leader and we are lucky he was.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 19, 2015 03:21PM
This a joke about the outlaws selling out I hope not.I spend lot of money going to the outlaw shows, between tickets shirts hotels etc.If I wanted to go c the ntpa I would spend the money and go c them.I guess they say all good things come to the end.sad I'm a true outlaw fan.I want to say more but what good does it do.p.s. southern bell save me a T-shirt.Politically correct .lol

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 20, 2015 05:22AM
Here we have an example of someone who doesn't read everything before posting.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 20, 2015 01:08AM
Nothing is changing Doug is still going to be around and working with the Outlaws. If anything it is going to improve. This week the Outlaws have signed contracts with 3 different revenues and have had a couple of sponsors coming on board. The Outlaws did not sell out, Doug is just Co-Owner now and it will free him up as it was to much work for him to schedule the events, meet with the promoters, line up tech officials for every pull and much more. If your a fan of pulling you should be excited because the Outlaws are continuing to grow and expand.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 22, 2015 02:26PM
No comparison between Outlaws and rest of groups out here. If you have never been to a outlaw pull you are missing one heck of a pull. No wonder everyone wants one and they draw lots of people. Doug is the main reason outlaws is where they are and he took a lot of crap on here for some of the things he has done but it worked.

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 23, 2015 12:31PM
soooooo.......are we going to see any rule changes to limited pro????? pump,turbo...oh ya throwin away the "big block john deere" rule? The other color tractors run just as good!!!! If you have any questions about this, take a look at the ntpa limited pro and the pro stock class. IT IS NOT A BBJD DOMINATED CLASS!!!!!! I would love to pull close to home.....so lets see if anything happens?????

Re: Changes coming to Outlaws November 24, 2015 05:28AM
They will post rules changes on the website. There were some just do not remember if any in that class

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520