Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? December 31, 2015 10:05AM
I'm in need of a enclosed trailer. Thinking of using my 2013 F250 Super Duty Diesel to pull it. Noticed on Racing Junk of a new 42ft Goose neck trailers in Douglas Ga. that can be bought for about $17K. Got a price on a Millennium Trailer out of Indianapolis, In. 23K and United Trailer were $32K. Has anyone ever used a trailer from any of these places? Any help would be great.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? December 31, 2015 12:05PM
Most of these are race car trailers that will not hold up well to the amount of weight we haul. Especially in a small area. If you look at the under side of trailers that are designed to haul pullers they are beefed up where the wheels will sit. Unless you are hauling a mini.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 01, 2016 04:36AM
I agree with the above statement on race car trailers not being heavy enough. I just priced a trailer through millennium a few weeks ago. I was over 30k for a 36' by time we were done making it strong enough and tall enough to handle a 8500 pound tractor. Millennium refused to put a ramp door on a trailer that had anything heavier that 7000 going in it. Would only build with cargo doors and I was still going to have to handle ramps. Turned me away quickly at that point.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 01, 2016 07:01AM
Look into Intech trailers. They will build a custom trailer to your specs!

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 01, 2016 10:28AM
hey puller mx tom Jackson from medina has one for sale on fondas page don't no what your looking for

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 02, 2016 04:02AM
Needs to be able to haul a RTV Kubota and a 8500 # Lite Pro 103" tall.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 02, 2016 07:23AM
Over axle it,, This is the most overlooked area in all trailers..

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 01, 2016 11:44PM
I have a real nice enclosed i posted on here a while back. If interested, text/call Tom 518 848 0595

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 02, 2016 01:50PM
call premier custom trailers from schoolcraft michigan. bryan davis 269-873-8888 i have an united hauler from them for 4 years now and is as good as the day I bought it
excellant trailers. tell him wicked whitetail told u to call. u can see my trailer on their website.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 13, 2016 11:15AM
hey pull mx rumor has it at fair conv. in Columbus you bought the big toy from barges

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 13, 2016 02:15PM
Stay as far away from Millennium and WorldWide (same company) as possible. I had one custom built for a cargo trailer, same tow vehicle and same load as the Haulmark I pulled for 5 years, heavier axles, bigger tires, stronger hitch, etc etc. and broke both frame rails in three months. They wouldn't do a thing for me, had to fix it myself. It wasn't the materials, it was sloppy workmanship. Terrible welds was the main problem. After a few days under it re-doing all the welds and adding some reinforcement, it was fine.

Re: Looking to buy a enclosed trailer, Any suggestions ? January 13, 2016 11:54PM
Go see Walter Jensen and let him take care of you. At least he cares that you are totally satisfied.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason