Dave Kiernan (davek1) took my money March 24, 2016 12:38PM
I responded to Dave Kiernans (davek1) for sale post for 55 series head and sent him $500 in early February. I called him a couple times. He said he hadn't got around to shipping yet which I was to pay after he gave me total. After that he doesn't answer phone calls or messages. I also sent a letter to same address as I had sent the money order which my bank said he cashed Feb 12th.

Re: Dave Kiernan (davek1) took my money March 24, 2016 11:57PM
I would post his phone number, address, email, occupation and location so when anybody does a Google search in the future they will find out he is a crook. I hate thieves and this is all too common nowadays.

Re: Dave Kiernan (davek1) took my money March 26, 2016 12:30AM
Keep this at the top of the page. Makes it really hard for good people to do business/ sell part when you hear this type of stuff happening.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,711, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520