harts prostock April 16, 2016 02:26AM
ppl lists the tractor as a massey is this true or a type o

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 03:06AM
Massey sheet metal, beautiful piece, Haslag did it.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2016 03:17AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 03:44AM
Any pictures of this beast? Will they still be running the lim pro too?

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 05:31AM
Chip, Jason and crew own the limited pro Winking

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 07:02AM
I bought their limited pro chassis in late summer of 2014. It is now the Remedy.

Brandon and Dustin don't let me take pictures anymore when I visit, because I tend put them on this thing called "facebook" and it gets around :-) just kidding, sorta. All I can say is, it is going to look great!

Jason Schultz

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2016 07:05AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 10:22AM
What engine are they going to run?

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 11:45AM
probably an ih (oops) Detroit hope its a sizu would be neat to see one of them with the work done

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 12:27PM
What body style?

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 12:44PM
Bbjd

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 03:01PM
A DeeRe
Bbjd
You are correct

Re: harts prostock April 16, 2016 12:34PM
Nope none of those

Re: harts prostock April 17, 2016 07:23AM
Why would so called ih people build any thing but an IH. I heard it was going to have a Deere motor in it at one time.that wld be really stupid.that rule is the dumest one ever.any engine in any color sheet metal.

Re: harts prostock April 18, 2016 08:33AM
to hear it's a BBJDThumbs Down Those guys know how to do it right - too bad it's not a real MasseySad HATE the any block any sheet metal ruleAngry

Re: harts prostock April 18, 2016 09:50AM
Disappointed...
to hear it's a BBJDThumbs Down Those guys know how to do it right - too bad it's not a real MasseySad HATE the any block any sheet metal ruleAngry
Not your choice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 01:51PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: harts prostock April 18, 2016 01:21PM
Hate to disappoint you further but, its not a real tractor anyway so who cares put a mitsabushi in it Sory. I cant wait to se the new Kabota that's coming out its JD powered the fans will never no it but they will love it and I have to say its going to be sharp

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 05:31AM
no kidding nobody complained this much when full metal jacket had Minnie sheet metal on it. Get over it. its there tractor they can do what they want and the rules allow.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 07:38AM
There is a couple of different ways of looking at it. 1 is against the rule. 2. is under the current rule set you will never see most of the hoods of the "crossbreeds" in any other fashion.

I for one would rather see a nice looking tractor with sheetmetal from another manufacturer than another red or green hooded tractor. Without the rule you won't see anything but red or green for the most part. It just allows some brands to be represented that wouldn't otherwise due to the limits of their engine designs.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 06:26AM
I am sure it is a nice piece, I am sure it will run good, yes it is within the current rules; no there isn’t any tractor left. The problem is there is nothing new here. If it was a full-on SISU; a billet Perkins; 673 CID Komatsu or even a de-cubed Mitsubishi S6B3 (ok that is a boat engine, never came in twd ag tractor so not legal) then we would have something to talk about. Not taking away from anybody’s engineering prowess but at the end of the day it is just another BBJD.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 11:59AM
You can't tell me hypers or snitickers blocks aren't stronger than a stock big block.I've seen plenty of them fly apart to.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 03:10PM
I'm not sure it's about being "stronger", but maybe it's about bore spacing and bore size potential being greater in a BBJD. Just a guess on my part.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 04:13PM
hey AAR war path's perkins will run with the best its been proven

Re: harts prostock April 20, 2016 01:38AM
everspumping
hey AAR war path's perkins will run with the best its been proven

You are absolutely right, which is why I ended my sentence with "for the most part" Winking

This is also a good case in point of why Warpath, Trailblazer, Hurricane Allis, as examples have a huge following, they aren't the normal IH or John Deere. You simply won't ever see a Minneapolis Moline, Ford, or Allis Chalmers prostock with an oem engine run in the class. The hood rule just allows some brand loyal or some just seeking a different look to have that opportunity and be competitive at the same time.

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 12:40PM
The awesome part of this junk heap is its branded AGCO- ALLIS GLEANER COMPANY !

Re: harts prostock April 19, 2016 03:25PM
Dylan, text me your address and size. I will send you some t-shirts, it seems you have some anger issues and I would like to brighten to your day. My cell phone is 6086045068. Dylans T Shirt Online

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 03:26PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: harts prostock April 25, 2016 04:21AM
Rumor has it of a prostock in Iowa taking advantage of the engine/hood rule. Going to be orange but with a red or green motor! I think its a great rule to get some color in the class. Best of luck to everyone this season.

Re: harts prostock April 25, 2016 09:52AM
So apparently someone could paint their 6030 Purple and we could get "color"/variety in the class too? A class of BBJD running different hoods isn't my idea of variety. Cookie Cutter with different frosting is still the same cookie!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: harts prostock April 25, 2016 01:00PM
Jake Morgan
So apparently someone could paint their 6030 Purple and we could get "color"/variety in the class too? A class of BBJD running different hoods isn't my idea of variety. Cookie Cutter with different frosting is still the same cookie!
Like the old JD patio series lawn mowers........lol

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 12:28AM
I guess my view is with the recast rule on blocks, billet heads and pumps ect. is it really a big color war on engines anyway so if this is a way to get some color in the class it's great. In the 2wd class each brand doesn't run their perspective engine...... And a new style deere doesn't come with a 619. I guess I'm trying to say that at the point the class is at with all the aftermarket parts is it really a deere vrs. Ih vrs. Massey on engine anyways

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 01:41AM
I'd ten times rather have the choice of frosting as opposed to all the frosting being green wouldn't you Jake?

No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 02:28AM
Nope, I'm a fan of truth. They should be frosted green if that's what they really are. If I were a single man I'd want to go to a bar and know the person I was hitting on is really a girl, not some dude in chicks clothing no matter how he "identifies". Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I want my tractors to be the same. I want to know that a Deere is a Deere and an IH is really and IH; I don't want some Big Block Deere that "identifies" as a Massey! I'm actually not even a fan of putting a 7000 series hood on a BBJD, I think the hood and the block should match much more closely than they currently do (for all brands). Maybe if we had a class of all 5010's or 6030's then fans and pullers would realize how ridiculous and terrible these rules actually are. Maybe if we stopped pretending and actually had some truth in our face we'd wake up. The ANY hood rule is nonsense and it's actually making the class more cookie cutter not less.

The problem was... is... and will continue to be cubic inches; 680 was never a good choice. That's what drives all these horrible engine/block/sheetmetal rules. I predicted this nonsense a decade ago and I'm not the least bit shocked that the National organizations continue to make these garbage decision that water-down the product on the track. I even remember being told these Frankenstocks would NEVER happen... well so much for that! To me it's becoming a joke, lets just throw a turbocharged Sassy in them and pretend their great. Bring on the generic spec billet block for everyone and then we can all run the EXACT same engine and have some real variety.

I'm a firm believer that what's on the inside is still important. Whether it's people or tractors the inside/heart still counts to me. I know plenty will disagree, and that's fine, they have that right, but to me this motorsport continues to go the wrong direction and it's going to milk a dinosaur until it's dry (or dead).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 02:50AM
The truth is pulling has become a sport of the check book. You want the truth for a tractor? Then dig into your check book and pull out $150000 for a motor that is unproven and most likely won't hold together. If I have to spend the money to play then I want what gives me the best chance to be not only competitive but somewhat reliable. The average fan can't even tell the different classes apart! I really doubt they will care much about what's under the hood and let's face it the fans are what allows us to do what we love to do.

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 02:57AM
I agree with a lot of what you said.

But all K&K big blocks with the same hood is a lot more cookie cutter than taking the same tractors and putting different color hoods on.

Remember the average fans perception is only what they see.

Is it a good route, I have no idea. But there really isn't a line of builders offering a new Massey, NH, MM, or any other true blood off brand.

I guess even to me it makes sitting in BG or Tomah a little more interesting with a change of hood even if I know its just another BBJD.

Prostock class is long gone with the idea of a true variety with the rules they adapted to, like you stated.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 03:21AM by AV.

Don't come to me with the problem, come to me with the solution April 26, 2016 03:43AM
Couple things:

Honestly, does the average fan care that the motor matches the tin? Do they? I don't think they do.

All motorsports comes down to money, race cars, mud cars, drag boats, it doesn't matter, it takes a check book. The cookie cutter stuff doesn't bother me......because
a. You still have to drive it-hole shot, rpms, clutch etc-tractors don't drive themselves
b. weight the tractor
c. read the track
d. pick the correct gear
e. tire pressure

When people comment on the money, I get it, you are right, it costs a lot of money. However, their isn't one person that reads these posts that wouldn't spend the money to buy what they feel is the best stuff if they could afford it, don't blame the cost of it. We all want to be competitive, it is our human nature, we strive to be the best in our jobs, in our hobbies etc.

In NASCAR and NHRA do fans follow brands or do their follow drivers/teams/vehicles. I am fan of the #20 car......or I am JR fan. It is about branding, marketing, promotion. It's about the fans experience, they don't care whats under the hood, they want to see their favorite tractor/truck/driver win, they want to have fun, they want to meet you, talk to you, get their picture taken with your pulling vehicle. That is what they want and we as pullers/promoters/entertainers need to provide that to the fans! Give them the best bang for their buck. We need to get more fans, to get more sponsors, to get on network TV! LET'S GROW PULLING

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 03:45AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Don't come to me with the problem, come to me with the solution April 26, 2016 03:48AM
I'm a fan and I care that the tin matches the motor, but apparently the competitors do not anymore. What ever happened to brand loyalty?

Re: Don't come to me with the problem, come to me with the solution April 26, 2016 03:56AM
Thanks for commenting, why is brand loyalty so important? Is it? What is brand loyalty? Is it my grandpa farmed with John Deere, my dad farmed with John Deere so I farmed with John Deere, that is brand loyalty. Or is it I drive a Ford because the local Ford dealership in my town is very charitable?

How does the fan know what motor is in under the hood? Announcers, programs....?

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 07:49AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Don't come to me with the problem, come to me with the solution April 26, 2016 04:00AM
Here are some questions that one may bring up. How many cubes can one get out of the Ford 456 block and run with let's say a 4.1 turbo? The same goes with the Minneapolis Moline 504. If you want an orange tractor you could do an Agco Allis running the Cat 3208 as V-8s are allowed as long as they came in twd tractors. So there is an orange option that has been ran for years in the case of Lusticks. So you do have a block for one wanting to run an Agco, White, or Oliver. Case has the 504 block that can be built up for the class. If they want to see more color options why not make an exception to the rule of no V-8s from fwd tractors to allow Minneapolis Molines to run the 585 and Fords to run the 9.1 Cummins?

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 28, 2016 02:11AM
Not sure why or how you need to bring K&k/ big blocks into this. They have built four of these combinations,none of which are the same.
Martin 7820
masterson 6030
boyd x3 8530
bader 8360

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 28, 2016 02:49AM
The example wasn't intended to say all K&K tractors are cookie cutter. My intention was rather to say if I had a choice on all K&K with same hood or K&K with different color hoods even though they were still all BBJD, I would choice the variety.

Choosing K&K was for an actually a compliment because their product is top notch and so well known in the PS class.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2016 06:21AM by AV.

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 30, 2016 01:29AM
Other than the block how many OEM parts does a top notch PS have on it? Does it have OEM head, rods, pump, crank, intake, exhaust, valves, cam, tires, wheels, chassis, fuel tank, sheet metal, seat, gauges? A lot don't even have OEM paint.

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 03:43AM
So jake are you a fan of the commander. What block does he run, does it match his hood. Lol

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 04:30AM
I'm not going to lie, Jason Hootman is a good friend of mine, but no I don't think the rules should allow that combo. That said, a Ford block in a Ford tractor sure is a heck of a lot better than crossing brands. In the case of a Ford, I think the hood should be from anything that had a 401 or 456 in it since the same crank swings in all those blocks (again, this is just my opinion)...just like the 414, 436, 466 for an IH or a 531, 619 for Deere. This isn't about Jason, anymore than it is about the Harts. In fact if I needed a turbo Hart's would be my first phone call. Try as you might to make it personal but I'm just stating my opinion on what I think the rules should be. This isn't about the pullers who play within the terrible rules, rather this is about the terrible rules themselves. In this specific topic, the terrible Pro Stock rules.

As for the "average fan"... should we really set the bar at "average"? If they don't care what's under the hood why even bother talking about their opinion since apparently they will come to a pull and drink no matter what's going down the track. So is the goal to ignore the educated fan that cares about brand loyalty and cater to the "average fan" who doesn't give a hoot about what they watch? Are we really going to set the bar that low and water-down the sport for people that don't care at the expense of those who do?

How's NASCAR's car of tomorrow working out? Oddly enough the sports popularity/rating have decreased since they implemented that brand killing rule (and they even still run a block that matches the sticker/logo on their generic hoods). Brand loyalty still matters in NASCAR and pulling. And maybe the drivers are the stars in NASCAR and NHRA but can pulling rely on that? Are there enough big personalities in our sport?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 05:56AM
The average fan isn't average when they get their wallet out. They make up the majority at a pull and pay the same price to get in and buy concessions. This is the pool of people every promoter is after when they promote an event. They make up the biggest pool of people to help raise the attendance.

The very knowledgeable fan is a great fan, but are a minority in the stands. We can cater to them, I have no problem with that, but for promoters will it equal real dollars at the gate?

This type of event is trying to get everyone to bring friends and groups for something to do on a Friday or Saturday for $15 to $20 in small town rural USA.

It seems this target customer will always be the one the promoters are after to fill the stands.

We aren't settling, that is just the demand of the product.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 08:07AM
So what block does The Commander use ?

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 26, 2016 08:21AM
474 Ford Truck/Ag block

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

To Jake April 26, 2016 04:09AM
As much as I would love to see color in all classes it will not likely now or ever happen. You can look across the country and find that even in classes with lesser cubic inch limitations that red and green still dominate the #'s of participation. Certainly classes at 540 and below do have some more color in them but it isn't alot. There are many 466 classes across the country with very little color participation. Even many of the main "color class" the llss have many powered by 5.9's basically making them the same cookie cutter. I understand you don't like the bbjd which is fine, but I'd rather see it in a G1000 or an 8630 Ford as opposed to another genuine deere scheme.

Re: To Jake April 26, 2016 04:55AM
Yes, Deere and IH will be the majority no matter what (representation on the track in tractor classes should more closely approximate what's represented in fields). Other brands have a pretty equal footing at 370, 470, 504. Look at the East Coast Mod Turbo class... Blue, Blue, Blue at 540 (which is getting near the upper limit). Off brands don't stand a chance at 680.

As for the 5.9's in the LLSS, yes there are many, but they are by no means the majority (they might not even be the most popular engine choice for the class... I love to know the breakdown for LLSS through the US). Big Block John Deere are the overwhelming majority in Pro Stock and that's the issue.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: To Jake April 26, 2016 05:29AM
Agreed on the bbjd, however the only choice to right that is change the rules which A. won't happen and B. if it did would likely involve very little additional color to the class. However their would be the opportunity. The east coast is quite blue which is great, however that phenomenon has not spread to the rest of the country with exception to a bit in the lss and llss class.

Re: No frosting or sugar coating it... April 27, 2016 03:23AM
Honestly, if you take a ag block or recast a ag block, and add a billet head, billet rods, pistons and crank, billet timing cover, and billet sigma and cover up what little of the rest of the block you can see with the hood up with inner sidepanels, very few fans even know what they are looking at anyway!! Before you throw Harts under the bus, dont act like they are the first to do this, but also know that this is not why they built the tractor to start with. Harts originally wanted to put the v8 in the tractor but it is absolutely pointless to try to run a V8 perkins past 3000hp with a stock crank. Kuhns Trailblazer was the first to have a billet crank of which version 1 didnt pan out, so they went back to the drawing board, and had to wait another yr at the crank builder. Cope ran his own version 1 this yr and finally got it figured out by the end of the yr. and Kuhns version 2 ran 20+ hooks with zero issues. Harts were smart enough to wait until the v8 crank issues were resolved so they decided to run the bbjd in the mean time until a complete v8 package was possible, a motor mount change and you can drop a v8 in the same chassis. As a diehard Massey fan i would just as soon somebody ran a BBJD under the hood with red paint on the outside as something that will blow up every two runs....

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 05:02AM
I have to agree with Jake on this one. Personally, I do not like any of the classes running component chassis. The sport is turning into another NASCAR sport. Everything is the same besides sheetmetal. That's why I love the interstate mod turbo and pro farm classes, and the super farm class. They are still ag chassis with motors from their brand. Case's run case blocks, Ford's run ford blocks, etc etc, and there is variety within the classes. Also, the 680 cube limit is wayyyy too big. 640 would be much more appropriate and the John Deere's would not be so darn out of hand. And personally, if I would build any kind of smoker or big farm tractor, it would be a Case, which most don't run.

Re: harts prostock April 25, 2016 10:49AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I love it.

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 06:52AM
Running a different brand engine under different brand sheet metal is no different from putting a 466 in a 1256 IH or a 466 in a 4020 Deere, or a recast block in an Ag chassis.. There's no way we would have the fan base we have today if we didn't let these things happen. When we start letting common rail computerized engines in because that's what came in an 8430 John Deere, we are opening up a whole world that I'm not sure we want to enter just yet. The average fan has no idea that a 466 is under the hood of a 4020 or a BBJD is under the hood of an 8400. They know that they like a brand and that's what they cheer for. They don't give what's under the hood a single thought. I think we are thinking to deep into this. Nobody likes change at first but as time goes on it will be second nature and no one will think twice about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 07:00AM by Brandon Holcomb.

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 07:15AM
A little reality check here - seems like this thread is trying to fix a class that is: 1) one of the most popular with fans, and 2) one of the richest (in terms of dollars competitors in it are willing to spend), and 3) one of the largest group of competitors. So why again does it need "fixed"?

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 07:53AM
Some people like the idea of a BBJD in a Massey and some don't, that seems pretty straight forward to me. This thread in not not trying to fix anything. We're just sharing our opinions. What's the harm in that?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: harts prostock April 26, 2016 10:59AM
i dont like the any engine any sheet metal rule a BBJD in a massey is a insult to all massey fans and people .

there are plenty of 640 perkins engines out there and carlton cope has well proven that they than can run with and beat the BBJD and if harts
was as good of a bulider as they think they are it should not be a problem for them to build a great running 640 perkins

I will not be cheering for any massey tractor without a perkins or sisu engine inside

Re: Blocks April 26, 2016 01:58PM
As a BBJD fan I hate seeing it run in anything that isn't John Deere green with the right tin and numbers

Re: harts prostock April 27, 2016 12:26PM
the reason people are trying to fix it when it is still a fan favorite is because most of us remember how could the class used to be. I was on board with jake 10+ years ago when he first went off about the 680 cubic inch rule. he was right then and still is.

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 07:51AM
Sully
the reason people are trying to fix it when it is still a fan favorite is because most of us remember how could the class used to be. I was on board with jake 10+ years ago when he first went off about the 680 cubic inch rule. he was right then and still is.

Yep that prostock class is dyingSpinning

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 10:57AM
if you don't think the pro stock class is getting smaller every year then you are living in a dream world. there are almost no good pro stock at any state orgsnizations. most have gone to the light pro's or 4.1sw. all the good pro stocks run on one of the national circuits. years ago all states had a large number of pro stocks. now somme states don't even offer the class

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 03:37PM
american idle
if you don't think the pro stock class is getting smaller every year then you are living in a dream world. there are almost no good pro stock at any state orgsnizations. most have gone to the light pro's or 4.1sw. all the good pro stocks run on one of the national circuits. years ago all states had a large number of pro stocks. now somme states don't even offer the class

All gn classes are smaller . Pros have declined in numbers the least. State pros have been low in numbers for 15 hrs.

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 11:35AM
sullyfan
Sully

Yep that prostock class is dyingSpinning

who said it was dying? i read sullys post and he never said it was dying.

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 02:25AM
I heard that there will be a new v8 deere coming out this season!

Re: harts prostock April 28, 2016 01:13PM
I done told you guys its a kobota that's almost finished should be out in a few weeks

Re: harts prostock April 29, 2016 01:32AM
Waaaay to big of a cubic inch limit has made this class what it is - a class where the only logical smart choice is running a BBJD. I appreciate the IH and small block Deere guys giving it the ole college try, and the REAL Massey boys too - but one bad rule has lead to another bad rule (680 cubes = any ag block any sheet metal).Winking

Re: harts prostock April 29, 2016 11:41AM
Would allowing ANY agricultural block in the prostock class make for better competition/ participation from other colors? Scanias look pretty good from the inside.... Perhaps Case would become a stronger competator at state and national levels? There are a couple engines that are prominant in other breeds that would fall under this category. L10 cummins blocks are dime a dozen. If billit blocks are allowed, why not allow any ag derived block?

Re: harts prostock April 29, 2016 12:47PM
12.4 MAN could also be an option.

Re: harts prostock April 30, 2016 02:14AM
Lemke small block 2015 points champ, Rampage year before that, throw them all together at NFMS and small blocks have dominated for ever, and you cant say that track doesn't take power...i don't see a problem myself.

Re: harts prostock April 29, 2016 02:03PM
isn,t there more small block deeres running pro stock than big block?

Re: harts prostock April 29, 2016 02:32PM
There are only a handful of Small Block Deere left in the class. Most of those guys have switched to Big Blocks the past few year.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,693, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520