Problems with dillan mcgee also!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 07, 2016 08:27AM
I bought a block and cam from him about 45 days ago. When the block finally showed it looked like it had come over on the mayflower as a boat ancor. Full of rust and no cam. Suppose to have been in his shop covered up. But the cam wasn't there, finally an empty box came, no cam, I guess it fell out??????????????? Well he said he'd make it right three weeks ago and now he wont answer. So I just think he isn't an honest person, not a scammer, but has an issue with the truth. Makes it hard to buy or sale on here. I have bought and sold multiple pieces on here and have never had one bit of trouble.

Re: Problems with dillan mcgee also!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 07, 2016 09:29AM
Billy and I worked a deal and I would like to think it went as well as possible, so I am going to say if Billy said it wasn't right then the other fellow has a problem.

Re: Problems with dillan mcgee also!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 13, 2016 12:22PM
Sounds like Dillan really needs some recognition, two people in the same month. What a jerk!

Re: Problems with dillan mcgee also!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 14, 2016 12:58AM
Appears to be a dead beat dealer

Re: Problems with dillan mcgee also!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 15, 2016 03:19PM
Any more on this crook?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro