Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series July 26, 2016 01:02PM
WNY Pro-Pulling Series Light Limited Travel Class- TWO HOOKS, $9,000 PURSE!

Dates: August 6 & 7 2016

Where: August 6- 6:00 p.m. in Little Valley, NY
August 7- Pulling starts at noon, hook time will be approx 4:30-5 p.m. in Langford, NY

Details:

-Both pulls are approx. 45 minutes from each other.

-August 6- Pulling Event will be at the Cattaraugus County Fair co-sanctioned with Full Pull Productions cattarauguscofair.com
Address: 501 Erie St. Little Valley, NY 14755, Pit Entrance is on 10th St off of Erie St

-August 7- Langford Down-Home Country Weekend. Full day of pulling starts at noon, co-sanctioned with ESP and NYTPA. (Jamboree August 6th 4-11p.m. featuring
Darryl Worley) downhomecountryweekend.com
Address: 3901 Langford Rd, North Collins, NY 14111

-There will be no hook fees for either hook. Each tractor will get admission for two people (driver + 1 pit crew member)

Purse:
-Little Valley- $3,000 will be paid to 20 places (1st- $300)
-Langford- $6,000- $2,000 of the purse will be divided among out of state, non-club member tractors pulling at this event ($200 max). The remaining $4,000 will be
paid to 20th place (1st- $600)

Lodging: Check Out: downhomecountryweekend.com “Camping & Hotel” tab for specific details
Camping available at Langford Tractor Pull Grounds
Microtel Inn- 270 Cascade Dr, Springville, NY 14141 ph: 716-592-3141
Several Hotels located in Hamburg. NY or Ellicottville, NY

QUESTIONS- Contact Faron Reding 716-640-8932

LangfordUSA July 27, 2016 10:28AM
For all Langford Down-Home Country Weekend up to date information and details "like" us on Facebook. search @LangfordUSA. *Any pullers coming in Saturday night to camp will not be charged camping fees. Also Adam Draudt at MAD Pulling Pics will be live streaming some of our classes on the Madpullingpics.com Facebook page so stop over and give his page a like too!

Re: Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series July 29, 2016 04:04PM
WNY Pro-Pulling series is once again proud to be a part of this great elite series of events for the LLSS travel series. These are 2 great pulls that are taking part this year. The Cattaruagus County Fair in LittleValley has an impressive pulling surface, with appreciative fans. While as some have already experienced Langford is it's own spectical of pulling atmosphere . All LLSS are welcome this weekend,hope you all have a safe trip and look forward to meeting more of you this year. Shout out to Ed and Faron for making this happen . See you all soon!

Re: Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series July 29, 2016 04:20PM
Ps. Two exciting days of pulling and a jamboree stuck in the middle of it! " doesn't get any more country than that"

Northern light limited super stock series August 03, 2016 03:45PM
Hope all you fellow LLSS pullers making the trip to WNY have safe travels, look forward to meeting all who are attending this year. Weather looks good for sat. , sun. Sounds like current tractor count is over 20 tractors. It will be a fun wknd of pulling with 10-12 different classes to be seen between the 4 organizations participating this wknd.

Re: Northern light limited super stock series August 04, 2016 11:40PM
Headed that way in about 2hrs,bringing 4 at least from Ky.Looking forward to it.

Re: Northern light limited super stock series August 05, 2016 01:07AM
Hope to see everyone there. Based on my experiences from last year, this is a must attend weekend in NY. Mich has a pull Friday night and depending on breakage or lack of, tractors will be leaving for NY that night.

Re: Langford, NY Down-Home Country Weekend August 06, 2016 05:34AM
Langford was one of my favorite pulls as a kid. It was one of the few places that I got to see the local tractors compete against some of the National guys who happened to make the trek to NY. It was the first pull that I remember seeing Rich Lustik's D-21 Super Steeler, which was one of the nicest looking and running tractors in it's day. My father and I used to sit on the top corner of the stands and it had a great view of the track as well as the pits. I remember just watching tractors get towed across the scales behind us and getting so excited for each class to start.

It's been a couple of years since I made the trip down to Langford and last time we went we stood trackside and shot photos. My schedule is pretty booked for tomorrow, but if all goes according to plan I'm hoping to take my son to Langford to make a few new memories. We'll probably make the last hour of the afternoon session and then get to watch some LLSS from all over the country. He's only 2 1/2 years old so we won't be able to stay too long, but I'm hoping we get to see some of the pull and the pits. I haven't decided if I'm going to take my camera with me, but I'm really looking forward to sitting in the stands with my son and watching him stare at some of the same sights I looked at +35 years ago.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Langford, NY Down-Home Country Weekend August 06, 2016 10:29AM
Good for you Jake as you are administering the most important ministry in life - raising your children which means one on one time with each of them.
Amazing how fast the next 16 years will go by and as he goes to college, you will wonder where the last 18 years went to so quickly.
Enjoy the time "to make a few new memories". The only needed photos will be with you and him for his photo album.
So neat your dad made precious memories for you at Langford. Sounds like you know where you need to go sit with your son tomorrow.
In time, your time, Jake, will come back again where you can utilize your big camera shooting pulling action.

Re: Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series May 14, 2017 06:28PM
do you have the final results of the street legal diesel truck pull at the Cattaraugus county fair on August 6, 2016? I pulled and am curious of placement. youtube video "mark ellis first pull"

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009