good New York hot farm pulls July 27, 2016 10:22AM
Is there a listing for good hot farm pulls in New York??

Re: good New York hot farm pulls July 29, 2016 04:18PM
WNYPPS is putting together a true hot farm class. To be stock appearing chassis,wheelie bars,kill switch,20.8s,any pump(p3000max) 3000 rpm @ 10,000 lbs., 505cubes max , 3lm stock charger .Cage or rops highly recommended. Hooks are TBD for rest of year 6 at first hook , as many as 10 tractors over the next few wks. We threw the idea out to a few guys and they are running with it.

Re: good New York hot farm pulls August 03, 2016 03:41AM
The rules that the guys are going to run this summer with wny pro pulling series are as follows, 10500lbs. 480cid. Up to and including p series pump, 3lm charger . Or equivalent up to 2.35x2.8 inch. 3000rpm. Wheelie bars. Air shutoff. sideshields recommended. No cages. Stock appearing chassis, front axle. Wide front axle only. 20.8 no cut tires. Any questions please feel free to contact me. Steve Meyer, competition director, western new york pro pulling series. 716 474 6031. Thanks.

Re: good New York hot farm pulls July 30, 2016 07:33AM
Yes Outlawpullingseries is running two hot farm classes a light an heavy hotfarm class ,all rules an schedule are on the website Outlawpullingseries.com a great established club with great running an looking equipment.Always opened to new pullers come check us out great group of pullers.

Re: good New York hot farm pulls July 31, 2016 10:31AM
"ACLLSS", as has been discussed many times on this chatboard previously, the problem with so many new classes in a relatively small geographic area is they are made only for that location and thus is a limitation when a puller wants to go pull in a different geographic area. Commonality of rules across the nation would be very helpful, just as you guys are trying to find that 'common ground' with the LLSS class.

Check out the rules for the "Altered Farm" and "Hot Farm" for Indiana Pulling League (indmpa.com). Those are two great competitive classes, especially the Hot Farm. Photos of them can be viewed on my website over the past few years at Idaville, Rochester,Peru and Winamac, all in Indiana. Many of those IPL (not affiliated with PPL) Hot Farm's also pull some PPL events.

To my knowledge, NTPA has never endorsed a Hot Farm class, although they have rules for the Pro Farm, with a class of them, at least, in Minnesota.

www.DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: good New York hot farm pulls July 31, 2016 10:56AM
Brookfield Wheel Days can be fun. If you have a hot "farm" tractor Washington County Fair in August
is a great place to see what you've got. Pullers there really bring it !

Re: good New York hot farm pulls August 01, 2016 04:50PM
don't know how far you want to travel, hot farm class at the holmes county fair in millersburg ohio wed. aug 10 6.00 pm 7500 and 12000 go to holmescountyfair.com, for the rules, thanks maybe hope to see ya, millersburg is about 1.5 hrs south of clevland ohio then theres a class in mansfeild ohio on fri. aug. 12 same rules and weight class no 7500 in mansfeild I believe, that would be richlandcountyfair.com mansfeild is right off of I 71 to the west

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009