Needing some entertainment today? December 02, 2016 05:18AM
Anyone that loves pulling in general and has a Facebook account visit my page and watch the live feed from tunica, the worlds largest antique pull. Im streaming live all day today and tomorrow. Just search me "Bryan Lively" in your fb search bar to find me.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Class of 130 tractors pulling now to benefit st. Judes December 02, 2016 08:23AM
Take a look!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Class of 130 tractors pulling now to benefit st. Judes December 02, 2016 03:40PM
Today we pulled 130 tractors in five flights of 26, top 2 from each flight came back for a pulloff. Winner was Reuben Yount from Pleasureville, Kentucky. Video of finals is on my facebook page, it was a fun class. The Teipen family's Moline UB got second in the class piloted by Jeff Gravert of Central City, Nebraska. All of those who placed gave their winnings back to St. Judes, great group of guys.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Needing some entertainment today? December 03, 2016 01:17AM
What is up with all the costumes---Who was Hulk Hogan?-Neat

Re: Needing some entertainment today? December 03, 2016 04:46AM
I'm needing entertainment very badly. Sitting in the hospital for 4 days. The walls are coming in!!!

Re: Needing some entertainment today? December 03, 2016 01:45PM
Thanks to all that watched, I had about 3000 views on one live feed already.

Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and some other characters showed up at the pull Friday for the St. Judes benefit class. The folks who dressed up are a part of a group called the Midwest Hellion Tractor Pullers. They are a little rough around the edges and proud of it but have a heart for the kids of St. Judes. This year's tractor that was given away raised $15,000 for St. Judes and the entire group of pullers raised around $40,000 for St. Judes. I'm proud of the Hellions efforts and the entire group of pullers that donated in some form or fashion.

Hulk Hogan was Ray Tellin who pulls a 4.1 Deere and Macho Man was Chris Karhoff aka Flea aka the roller operator at Gordyville...

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Needing some entertainment today? December 04, 2016 04:47AM
Thanks

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520