NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 07:20AM
The NTPA just released the tentative schedule for the 2017 pulling season. Which events will you be attending?

[www.ntpapull.com]

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 07:57AM
I am excited to see the NTPA will have the LSS, FWD and Mini's for 2 sessions at Langford NY this year on Aug 6th. With the good field of ESP LSS this should be a real exciting class. I believe that ESP will also be once again be offering their classes with the exception of the LSS class.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 08:30AM
It's nice to see the semis back on the GN list for Hutch!

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 10:23AM
Dick, Along with the NTPA hooks in Langford we will also be running ESP Super farms, Mods, and Heavy SS, and having back the Limited Light Superstock National Tour. Looking forward to bringing something different to the 71st year of pulling in Langford! Info as it comes in at Down-Home Country Weekend or on Facebook @LangfordUSA. Just to add we are welcoming Phil Vassar Sat Aug 5 at our jamboree.

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 06:19AM
Jeff, will Langford both ESP and NYTPA on sunday this year, in addition to the NTPA hooks, which I'm excited about.

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 01:20PM
No , NYTPA will not be there this year , NTPA ( 2x) and the LLSS travel class and some ESP classes

Re: NTPA Schedule - Langford February 01, 2017 01:49PM
"Greg" and all the avid (NTPA) pulling fans that have never been to Langford, treat yourself this year to Langford's unique country weekend. Those are 3 top notch Grand National classes. ESP and Northern LLSS series performs a really good show, too.

The committee does a great job to host a first class event each year. Lots of tasty food variety is taste bud tempting.

While you are there and if you like old iron, go a mile south to the outdoor museum of century old vintage industrial revolution cast iron and steel machinery. Amazing how huge some of it is. And what it did. On my 2015 website, you can see photos of a lot of it.

www.DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 10:49AM
Great to see light pro stocks at tomah for one hook

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 11:09AM
I think that was a great idea to add them to the lineup.

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 02:35PM
I was looking at the schedule and if I read it right the grand national lss are only making 4 trips this year. Tomah, Brandenburg, bowling Green, and langford. I live in western new York and I am excited to see the grand national classes but it just seems to me that the light class in diminishing every year on the big stage. I've been going to esp pulls for 25 of my 38 years and it is still my favorite class. Hopefully something can be done to keep it alive

Re: NTPA Schedule January 31, 2017 05:02PM
It seems that the grand national is only 8 hooks this year and only 6 hooks in the PPL as well. Disappointing to see this class not get as many hooks this year.

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 01:49AM
Not hating on Chizek, wish i had the money to do what he is doing with 3 LSS. But, he is ruining the class. I just dont think there is another LSS puller in the sport that can throw that kind of money at it. Even if they have the money, they still prolly wont throw god knows how much a year at it to win $1200.

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 04:25AM
I hate to agree with the above statement. I love watching those tractors what they do is impressive and well worth the watch. But I find more enjoyment in the LLSS class because for the most part it's really anyone's game and it pays homage to all the old old light super tractors!

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 12:47PM
Langford sounds like its gonna be another cluster.

Re: NTPA Schedule February 01, 2017 01:56PM
Oh, elaborate on your opinion of a "cluster" and post your name while you are at it. Not many places hook as many tractors in a day on a single track as Langford. I'd love to get your keyboard, wait I mean professional opinion.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009