outlaw LSS February 28, 2017 03:00PM
the outlaw lss class has been a subject on here a lot lately and after reading different threads on here bout sheet metal and matching the engine i am glad doug is trying to do something to keep this class alive because it is very unique now days and very exciting and i personally love it hopefully the new rules will work out for everybody and the class is awesome this summer thanks from a fan!!!

Re: outlaw LSS March 01, 2017 05:22AM
It's March 1st and the 2017 Outlaw pulling schedule hasn't been released! All the other organizations have released a tentative schedule at the least!!!!

Re: outlaw LSS March 01, 2017 02:34PM
Do Outlaws have a LSS class for component diesel, or do they have to run with the Alky's? I know of the OEM rear end class, but was wondering about a lite component diesel? Thanks

Re: outlaw LSS March 01, 2017 02:42PM
I think you can run a diesel in their "unlimited super stock" class, but those are all alcohol tractors so far, otherwise DSS would be the only other option at a heavier weight of course.

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 02:20AM
Thanks for the info! That's not going to work for a lite chassis to go up to the heavy class of diesels, to heavy, and another level of hp. Thanks!

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 04:44AM
I believe their unlimited super stock class shares the same rules as PPL/NTPA light superstock classes.

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 10:30AM
I don't think you can run component chassis, or mixed numbers regarding motor and rear end. Meaning a 466 block, in a 656 rear end. Or a component rear end in a 6000 or 6500 diesel pound class.

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 12:23PM
That really makes no since? If you can"t run with the Heavy class you most likely will not run with the light also. There are a few Heavy's that can run light also, Deckenger, Lost, Just Another One, Messinger, Kent Pain, List can go on, They can run both why can't you?

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 01:26PM
Yes , there a some that can run both, but there are probably just as many that can't, they were built to be heavy supers and don't have enough movable weight to run light .

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 01:53PM
Maybe I'm not making myself clear! In outlaws eyes, I'm thinking, I want to run in a 6000 to 6500 pound diesel only class. I have a component chassis. Is there such a class in outlaws, or in the area of Mn, SD, Ia. Live in Mn. Do not wish to run with alkys.

Re: outlaw LSS March 02, 2017 02:06PM
Another Puller
Maybe I'm not making myself clear! In outlaws eyes, I'm thinking, I want to run in a 6000 to 6500 pound diesel only class. I have a component chassis. Is there such a class in outlaws, or in the area of Mn, SD, Ia. Live in Mn. Do not wish to run with alkys.

I don't think Outlaws or ANY other orgs. offer that kind of class at that weight range with a component chassis. I could be wrong and if I am, someone tell me what org. does.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard