Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 22, 2017 04:41AM
Have a had one of there big Simms pumps on order for Months....i mean 6 or more months.....any body know what there deal is.....multiple phone calls have been made keep getting the run around.....does anyone else make a big Simms? Thanks all

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 23, 2017 01:21AM
Pretty sure FVP do this.... and you do not have to wait 6 months. Ordered nozzles set, shipped to my door in 7-8 days. Good luck

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 23, 2017 10:06AM
May try Forrester farm equipment in Pennsylvania

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 23, 2017 09:02PM
Thanks for the advice but Wimer builds them for Forrester

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 23, 2017 11:42PM
Call diesel controls in ohio

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 24, 2017 12:26AM
Got a contact number for them?

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 24, 2017 09:26AM
I never had a problem with them I use Wimer's but my buddy gets Simms stuff done at diesel control in ohio

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? May 24, 2017 01:07AM
John Jones at Odon Machine has specialized in custom barrels and plungers for Simms/CAV/Lucas inline pumps for years. You should give him a call at (812) 6three6-7seven8one. He usually has pretty quick turn around on pumps, custom injector tips, turbos and flow work on diesel heads.

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Performance shops June 14, 2017 01:31AM
I feel your pain!!!!! What's the deal with performance shops in general though? I sent my pump and injectors out at the of march with a 4-6 week lead time now was just told 3 more weeks. Dropped of a cylinder head off at a machine shop just to have resurfaced and checked for cracks was told it would be done in a week or two max. Five weeks later I finally got a call it was done and ready for pickup. I swear this is more frustrating than anything I've ever tried to do for fun. Wouldn't it be nice to just be told the truth right from the get go? If your behind then say your behind it's not that tough. At least then I know and I can make decisions based on that. Weather I go ahead and send stuff there or find someone else it's on me and I know at that point what I'm up against.

Re: River side wannabe June 18, 2017 10:09AM
It doesn't matter if you order early they use your money to get the big guys up and going first! Then when they finally get paid they think about getting your parts done after you call once a day!

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 14, 2017 12:12PM
Not to be nosey but does on order mean a paid deposit just asking because I had talked to them about a pump recently and they said send a check and we'll get started on it I hadn't asked how long it would be because yes it's always longer

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 14, 2017 03:35PM
I always prepayed! A higher up puller told me don't do that because they get your money and get comfortable they with milk it

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 14, 2017 03:47PM
Yeah they tell you oh yeah I have that part on the shelf in the back. Not not not 2 months later!
They worry about the big big spenders!

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 15, 2017 09:13AM
Funny you should say that because his words were I believe we have those parts on the shelf

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 15, 2017 02:16PM
Yea a friend of mine has an engine at a well know builder since Oct. and it will be a few more weeks two weeks ago. First come last served ? Doesn't seem to matter what you spend or how you pay.

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 18, 2017 09:57AM
Like the new Hart turbo certain guys have them already. The average joes i was told may not have them till Aug! Like wtf

Re: Anybody know whats the deal with Wimers? June 18, 2017 10:15AM
If you have a prostock or super you still wait for parts! Only difference i know of some guys that owe over a hundred grand and get there tractor pulling before they pay!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520