system one vs oberg June 28, 2017 11:50PM
changing oil system on my ps and using external oil pump, I have 8 inch oberg or wix racing canister with bracket on the shelf I see a lot of system one filters out there which is the best for this application

Re: system one vs oberg June 29, 2017 02:38AM
Go system one with a good pre filter screen in the head and never think about your oil system again. (except to check and clean)

Got ours from VGM.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: system one vs oberg June 29, 2017 07:34AM
that oberg will work just fine especially if you already have it. the system 1 works fine also however if I already own one or the other thats what I would use

Re: system one vs oberg June 29, 2017 07:38AM
What kind of filter housing are you guys using with a system one? I understand that a dual section oil pump will need two filter inlets. Do you run 2 oil feed lines out of the filter to the motor or just 1?

Re: system one vs oberg June 29, 2017 03:15PM
I have not seen the olberg but system one needs some help to make it better.
EZ to do

Re: system one vs oberg June 29, 2017 11:12PM
I have a Large Systems one oil filter and a Billit Aluminum base i would sell. Also have 2- HP 6 oil filter bases, one with screen if interested. 419-571-4553

Re: system one vs oberg June 30, 2017 09:30AM
If you want to sell your 8" orberg let me know.. Thanks Shawn 573-406-5490

Re: system one vs oberg July 02, 2017 09:18AM
Maybe someone can specify which System One part numbers to use. I saw an experienced guy who switched to System One last season seize the crank to the bearings and another who caught ALOT of brass in the filter as the season went on in his. I know of several very successful teams who have used 9" O-Bergs for better than 3 decades without bearing problems. I don't doubt both companies offer good products, you just need to make sure you get one with enough flow capacity.

[www.obergfilters.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520