Hi EGT Warning lights August 02, 2017 11:28AM
I posted this question once before. Does anyone know how or where I could get a set up to let me know our egt's are getting to high with a series of lights. Maybe going from green to bright red.
I don't want a digital guage or a needle. Its for an older person that wants nothing to do with a Data Logger but is also tired of melting pistons.
Thanks in advance

Re: Hi EGT Warning lights August 03, 2017 03:20PM
Autometer makes an EGT gauge that has a warning light but it's little. It has what's called pro control and You can wire a light into the pro control to turn on at any temp you want it to. It also has peak recall function, that's why I use them.

Re: Hi EGT Warning lights August 06, 2017 12:55AM
Thank you,they look pretty interesting

Re: Hi EGT Warning lights August 07, 2017 05:24AM
Check out [www.exhaustgas.com] I think they have what you are looking for.

Re: Hi EGT Warning lights August 08, 2017 06:12AM
Exhaust gas is the same gauges as speedhut, my owners manual has speedhut at the bottom of the pages, if you go to the website of speedhut you can customize darned near everything and see what you like, I didn't know that until I bought from exhaust gas(nothing wrong, against them), they have great CS!! No complaints at all other than my things I had them do, wish I would've went with white background instead of black lol!

Re: Hi EGT Warning lights August 08, 2017 02:19AM
Check out Speedhut Gauges.
They have egt gauges with warning lights

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason