llss engine Tech October 28, 2017 12:30PM
The question is you can stick a cummins in any Agco rear end such as AC,MF. WHITE ,OLIIVER ,COCKSHUTT along with pretty well every thing except a JD, My question is a Deutz is also a big part of agco so shouldn't a person be able to swap that engine into the other Agco tractors since it was the owner of Allis Chamblers and a part of the company theres cummins under every hood out there what would be the difference

Re: llss engine Tech October 28, 2017 05:39PM
I believe you think you're helping the class by starting a LLSS thread every few days but to be honest I won't sit and watch it again as I'm so tired of it. Its just a small Firestone class like the Stupid Farm is the big Firestone Class. It will never be anything but a piss and beer break until the class has rules set more than a week at a time.

Re: llss engine Tech October 28, 2017 10:02PM
I agree this is getting old news , these kind of comments will make people loose interest in are class. Can only cry wolf so many times

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2017 10:15PM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 01:37AM
Well said David

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 02:04AM
No this was not to get something started I bought a chassis Agco and am wanting to put a Deutz engine in it .I have a Cummins engine a perkins engine and a Deutz engine so what about it .I like building different things It would be Stupid if I built first and ask questions later both pieces are a part of Agco ,

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 03:39AM
I don't think you have a chassis or a engine but do believe you like stirring the pot in this LLSS class. Just remember when it fails it won't be squarely on your shoulders but you sure helped in its demise.

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 04:26AM
may be I do not understand but how is asking these questions going to kill this class I pulled it 20 years ago and it is still going

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 04:42AM
Call the president or Tech person of the club you plan on pulling with and ask your questions.

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 08:46AM
Stirring you don't no me very well or you would have notice I trade in engines all the time and ive sold several complete running tractors the question was lajit .And yes it gets a little boring on here so I just like wakeing everybody up a little each one of you that's posted will go back to this topic to se whats happened next .As far as the other threads concern you can thank me now KY was about to go 6250 without the participation and everyone knowing I brought it to every ones attention so things couldn't get slipped by Now it stays at 6000 your welcome

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 09:42AM
Lewis if you build, sell and buy shouldn't you have or know every organizations rules so your customers don't have to be worried about their tractor begin legal?

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 12:04PM
My uncle rebuilds lawn mowers doesn't mean any of them pull worth a sheet,

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 02:12PM
Lewis, I'm finally going to ask. Is Lewis the first or last name? What other name is mated to Lewis?
Also, what are the names of tractors you have pulled and in what class?
Just trying to figure out who you are.

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 02:52PM
Ive pulled the Canadian Outlaw 570 Cockshutt, the KickIn Chicken 570 Cockshutt Modified Stock tractors along with a 560 IH. LLSS The first was the Rooster Cruiser 570 Cockshutt the second was Farmaggedon which was a 570 cockshutt that became Til The Money Runs Out and Last The Boozen Binder Ih 806 Lewis is my Middle name and Conner is my Last if that helps

Re: Here is an idea October 30, 2017 08:18AM
Lewis plays the nut roll don't let him fool you, he is a very knowledgeable person.
I purchased Farmageddon from him several years ago and we made that tractor very competitive.

Re: Here is an idea October 30, 2017 08:24AM
I GUESE Nut Roll was a compliment THANKS

Re: Here is an idea October 30, 2017 09:00AM
Yes he is,ive known Lewis along time,he's very knowledgeable," doesnt care to think outside the box" i remember years ago with his modified stock tractor,wasnt turning enough RPMs,an leave it to Lewis,lol,he got a 2by4 an made himself a high rise intake" so to speak",lol,and it worked,but he does enjoy getting under their skin,lol.

Re: Here is an idea October 29, 2017 02:32PM
Dang this is better than trying to keep up with Donald Trump.You guys just cant leave it alone don't send cards and flowers its Dear season jerky and Beer and a little WISCONSIN cheese will be just fine a simple question and every body starts a pissing contest and no one even trys to answer the question I was serious I have some Deutz engines I just came across or would sell for 1200 each but thinking of putting one in a Cockshutt or oliver rear end because the Deutz rear end cost three times more to fix

Re: Here is an idea November 12, 2017 12:35PM
Are these deutz engines complete? 912 or 913? Turbo

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 02:42PM
Had a tractor that he built at a couple of our pulls . It is an red one on alcohol. Runs great and the owners have all good to say about him. Excellent tractor and very reasonable price

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 03:26PM
Ya know, I have followed this message board since I pulled at the NFMS in 2001 and I am just about ready to "let it fly".

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 02:31AM
Over dramatic much?

Re: llss engine Tech October 29, 2017 03:46PM
Yes deutz is part of the agco family.Putting a deutz enigne in something other than a deutz would be a challange good luck with your project

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 08:31AM
It shoulnt be to bad the Cockshutt has a flat engine plate that should be easy to adapt thanks

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 09:44AM
Is the deutz engine a replacement for them brands ? Cummins is . That tractor up north would be illegal , so why build something that doesn't fit all llss rules

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2017 09:48AM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 01:00PM
Oliver tractors are essentially components, you can put any engine in front of the of the tranny the way they hook up together.

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 01:09PM
Dave I just looked over a bunch of rules KTPA and BOB it will work AND since I no you want the National Rules like everyone else does the rule is.Engine crank case block and cylinder head must be of same Manifacturer or factory replacement and can be used in ANY agricultural transmission and rear end that use that brand of engine through ITS COMPANY MERGERS wich is COCKSHUTT .OLIVER MOLENE WHITE ALLIS .DEUTZ AND MF they are all company MERGERS that now make up AGCO witch I may be wrong but is Ford New Holland in it to now and I worked at CASE IH for 12 years and there was never no such thing as a factory replacement other than what came out in one.But yes since several would entercange you could order the bigger engine and make the swap We orderd a 666 straight from the factory with a 360 engine and a turbo just to pull at County fairs or should I say the owner of the dealership

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 01:12PM
Lewis, thank you so much for your kind reply. Sorry I do not place you or your tractors. But I am a few hundred miles north of you. Would by chance, was one of your Cockshutt's sold to and currently being pulled by the Rydahl Family (CK 570 Super) in west central Michigan as a LLSS ?

Re: llss engine Tech October 30, 2017 02:07PM
No they did there own thing they are good friends of mine ive known for years good people Loyd King ended up with one Scott Witworth got one and another is in TEN If someone wants a good tractor IH worth the money a friend in Missuri has one I built the Engine for that has a 361 on alcohol sharp tractor 560 tractor

Re: llss engine Tech November 12, 2017 12:41PM
Which 06 deutz rear / tranny would be best for the LSS / LLSS? Alcohol / diesel?

Re: llss engine Tech November 12, 2017 08:49PM
Just a remark here,
There is no such thing as a 06 Deutz rear, those are all ZF and basically most German tractor manufacturers (even IH) in the 70s used the same rear-end and transmission with different internal planetaries etc.
You can basically put a D358 in front of that ZF used in a 06 Deutz and get a 46 IHC that way.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: llss engine Tech February 13, 2018 06:17AM
Since when is Deutz from Agco?
As far as i know Deutz(engines) is owned bij Same and Volvo by 55% and Deutz fahr is owned by Same(SDF).

Re: llss engine Tech February 13, 2018 08:59AM
Befor Agco Allis it was Deutz Allis

Re: llss engine Tech November 13, 2017 09:45AM
I use an 80 06 rear end in my LLSS. Stock tranny was good for me till about 750-800hp.....then Ka Boom. Had 2 members of my team custom build one that has done very well for us.

Re: llss engine Tech February 13, 2018 12:58PM
Duetzilla, does your D8006 have any Stauffer Bros. geneology in it?

At Armada MI 2017, my photos of you on Saturday looks really good,I not recalling how you placed, but assume you enjoyed a really good hook. However, I do not have you on Sunday. What happened?

Re: llss engine Tech February 14, 2018 12:03AM
If I remember right, they had a points hook back in NY and were leading, so they went there. I don't remember if they came back to MI on Monday for Sandusky.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520