New class in HSTPA November 25, 2017 02:22PM
HSTPA. Has adopted for 2018 the LLSS class at 6000 lb same rules as KY.

Re: New class in HSTPA November 25, 2017 03:34PM
Congratulations HSTPA

Re: New class in HSTPA November 26, 2017 01:12AM
There are a set of rules to go by for the whole United states if they went with what bob rules are that’s basically national rules

Re: New class in HSTPA November 25, 2017 03:54PM
I am glad that HSTPA has adopted this class but why is there a need for it? I mean I am a knuckle draggin lss puller. so can I pull in it?

Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 25, 2017 11:06PM
Are HSTPA rules identical to the WTPA and Mid South? If not, hopefully NTPA will encourage one unified set of rules.

Re: Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 26, 2017 01:57AM
They are BoB rules

Re: Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 26, 2017 02:08AM
HSTPA is using what is now called the National Rules at 6000 LBS. It is a probationary class this next summer so they won't be a part of the points system but will be a class that is offered by HSTPA. Feiss Motorsports has offered a $500 year end bonus for the top three tractors for next year. The class needs to have 10 pullers step up to buy memberships in HSTPA by January 1st for this to move forward...so any LSS pullers that are Interested need to sign up to make the class a success. If HSTPA gets 10 tractors to sign up and they support the class next summer it could then become a regular HSTPA class the next year. That is what has happened with the Hot Farm class,it is now an HSTPA class as of Saturdays meeting. They were probationary last summer. Any pullers that are interested need to contact HSTPA and get signed up to make this work for your class in Indiana.

S'no Farmer

Re: Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 26, 2017 02:20AM
Todd,you said any lite supers should sign up,did you mean light limited super,cause they wont be many sign up if they have to run against Super Stocks.

Re: Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 26, 2017 08:33AM
Yea,I forgot the first L. Hopefully everyone will forgive my ignorance.

HSTPA LLSS Class November 26, 2017 02:32AM
I'm really glad to hear that Hoosier State added this class. I'm even more excited that they didn't do their own thing but rather they adopted the National rules. Great job HSTPA!

Re: Same rules as Wisconsin and Mid Sourh? November 27, 2017 09:27AM
i will my new lls will be out next spring ken mckillip

Re: New class in HSTPA November 26, 2017 04:07PM
So, HSTPA has existing classes that can barely muster 5 vehicles per class average, but 10 must sign up for this never before offered class by January 1????
Sounds legit.
No one protecting their class,,,,

Nail in the coffin for light supers? November 27, 2017 02:45AM
Is this the nail in the coffin for light supers? Curious as to how IPL can have 10 light super hooks and HSTPA and NTPA R2 don’t have any? What is IPL doing differently that promoters have switched to them? Sad to see the state of the LSS class in R2 when it is thriving everywhere else

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 10:44AM
Will someone please put a complete set of national rules for this class on here word for word I have heard rules that are all over the board and the rules on safety equipment such as special occasions on what are the specifications on row cages tiebars wheel base and overall base of Tractor

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 10:58AM
Hope this download worked
Attachments:
open | download - Light Limited Super Stock (national rules).pdf (123.4 KB)

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 11:02AM
Good Luck with that Lewis and several others want to change the rules on a monthly or at least a yearly basis. Hard to get a set of rules printed when the damn Ink cant even dry before changing them

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 11:46AM
Do you half to join Ntpa a to pull this class and if so what will this cost

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 03:08PM
"Dream On", I've been pulling this class since it started. I know about everybody pulling this class in every state that has this class. I voice my opinions along with lots of others across the country. I've had calls from friends from NY, WI and Ohio today. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away don't seem to work in tractor pulling; you give something without thinking it through and without looking into the future the outcome is the biggest class killer. The SS along with others have drove there own nails in the class coffin by driving up the cost to compete. The big money spenders just can't stand to run apples to apples. Although buying your way into glory would be nice. It cost at least $25,000 to build a competitive tractor for this class now! That's ridiculous for a entry level class! But it is what it is. We have so many classes now because rules get out of hand that drive the cost up, then a new one with a new name gets started. Limited Pros is an old Pro Stock Class. LLSS is a knock off from the old Super Stocks. I helped start the LLSS class from scratch and I have forgotten more about it than you will ever know "Dream On".

Re: New class in HSTPA November 27, 2017 03:52PM
Lewis
We have so many classes now because rules get out of hand that drive the cost up, then a new one with a new name gets started.

No truer words have been spoken.

Where do HSTPA LSS guys stand on this? November 28, 2017 12:53PM
Where do LSS guys stand on this? Any of them making the switch over other than McKillip? Heard Kuhn has one and then the Massey

Re: Where do HSTPA LSS guys stand on this? November 28, 2017 01:34PM
Harts are building for the class

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro