Stan Shelton/Wayne Sullivan February 19, 2018 03:00AM
I was very impressed as the competitors excepted their awards as to how they acknowledged their fellow competitors and most were very gracious. But the one that stood out the most to me was Stan Shelton. Stan made a special effort to speak about the significance of the Lee Greenwood song as well as the national anthem and how much it meant to be a part of the proud traditions of our pulling heritage. You could tell that Stan was moved by every part of what had happened that evening (as well as what had happend during the week to help get them back to the track)he did a great job of expressing his thoughts. Great job Stan.

Another that stood out for me was Wayne Sullivan,it was just awesome to see Wayne back in the winners circle. Wayne although not as eloquent as Stan still has some very interesting thoughts,he speaks from the heart.

I have to say that I am proud to be a part of such a great group of people as our pulling community.

S'no Farmer AKA Todd Feiss

Re: Stan Shelton/Wayne Sullivan February 19, 2018 11:34AM
Stan shelton and his family impressed me at a pull in gaffney sc several years ago. At the end of the pull him and his boys hung around and took pictures with the kids and answered questions from everyone. All the other pullers had already packed up and left but they stayed. I was very impressed he is a class act in my book.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro