Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 09:33AM
The word on the street is there was two sf tractors caught with precision turbos sat night and only recieved a slap on the hand so my question is what does the rest of the sf competitors think of this.

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 09:49AM
I guess its not what you know.... Its whose pants your in

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 10:35AM
haha where did u hear that from? hope someone wouldnt go that far just to win that would be sad.......

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 10:46AM
There is nothing to think about because that statement is completely false.

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 10:49AM
people must be bored to make something up like that, looked like everyone was running normal i guess, red rock you guys had a nice pass i thought you guys were gonna win it !

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 01:54PM
OIly 2 Joe Busch tractors left in Outlaw, and guess what, they got caught...
Those 2 tractors were asked to take off their "potentially tampered with" box turbo.

Kinda hurt their performance on night #2.....

Keep trying Joe...

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 02:23PM
just so you know your not the only one that noticed that!!

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 02:27PM
There were no precisions on any tractor in Rock Valley, let it die already!!!

Re: Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 02:38PM
So are you saying that everyone ran the same turbo both nights?

There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 02:56PM
Yes they ran the same turbos. The only thing in question was a coated housing instead of wrapped. Outlaw techs made a call to rule no alterations of the turbos and housings, Then the tractors with the coated housings put back on the exact same housing just not coated.

No precisions in Rock Valley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2009 02:58PM by AV.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 03:00PM
Thanks for making that clear AV

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 12, 2009 07:36PM
Are you kidding me, you can't coat a housing?? What ever happened to getting an "edge" on your competition??

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 12:54AM
so you can wrap your housing in heat wrap to keep the heat in but cant coat it which does the same thing? that dont make sense

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 01:57PM
That kind of "edge" is like running 3500 rpm's in a 3000 rpm class.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 02:44PM
Is running a 570 in a 466 class an edge? How about 3600rpms at the big bratfest? How about my rpms sensor does not work today? You always seem to have an edge. Just not legal. Like an altered housing when it is not allowed.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 05:08PM
There were PLENTY of Precision turbo's in Rock Valley.
All stored in the haulers with NTPA seals on them!
Outlaw tractors didn't do that well at Tomah with their "box turbo's" on.
The ones with Precision turbo's did well.
Interesting deal, haven't seen a precision turbo with coated turbine housing yet, and it would be legal in NTPA.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 06:02PM
Wow, I managed to strike a nerve with somebody. So who the hell are you? You know what "big shot" I do have an edge, its called figuring out your setup and getting the most out of it within the rules. That doesn't get accomplished when you sit around being a whine bag and pissing and moaning about how bad I just beat you.

It sure is amazing how everybody knows how many cubes that machine is. As far as I know, it does not get hooked in a 466 class. Believe me you will know it when it gets "big cubes". So somebody is also a little pissy about the beat down at big 'ol bratfest a couple years ago. First of all, get over it. Second, everyone knows that track gets better as the night goes on. Maybe they should pull numbers for hook order, sorry for getting the last two hooks. I guess I should have called in sick to work that day so I could have been there early to be the first one on the sheet. By the way, if I was turning 3600 I would have been ALOT further in front of you. Third, were the rpm's checked at the end with all the whiners pulling on the throttle? That's what I thought, if it was such a big deal maybe the sled box should have been run that night then. Oh yes, that's right maybe my rpm sensor didn't work, you know it is real hard for me to correct that issue if I'm not told about it. When I was confronted at Arlington that night did it not work from then on? Boy you sure do know so much, what is this housing your whining about now? I haven't coated a housing yet (maybe a manifold or two) but you know what, just for you, I think I will try it.

You know what "Big Shot" it sure does seem like you have plenty of issues with me, here is my number if you want to try ironing it out 920-296-6002 but I'm sure you knew that already too. I'll be waiting!!!

Ben Casey

I signed my name, are you man enough to sign yours?

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 13, 2009 11:44PM
if everybody likes to point fingers have the balls to name the pullers that are cheating. you all sound real cocky so lets see what ya got

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 14, 2009 12:03AM
I thought that it was a fact at Harrisville that the rpms were 3600. Is that not correct? I must have been told wrong if that was not correct. I was not standing there as they checked your borrowed tractor.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 14, 2009 10:43AM
Oh so you were not even standing there, so how did you know it was 3600? You must not read so well either, both tractors were checked with the handheld afterwards and we didn't get booted, a couple guys were pulling with all their might to get them over 3000 but if the throttle stop stops it at 2980 or whatever, it's not running 3600. I did run 3250 in the whatever open class it was, just like every year before that, which hooked after the hf class. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you try to attempt bringing me down. As for my "borrowed" tractor, so what, I have other priorities that doesn't allow me to have my own yet, so I can't help others out? Maybe you should borrow me yours!!

But whatever anyway, you have my number and know where to find me, deal with it like a man, but I doubt you will, can't even put your name to these posts. I'm done wasting Jake's space on this.

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 15, 2009 05:32AM
Hey 'Big Shot' it seems to me that if you could run you tractor half as good as you run your *&@# mouth that you wouldn’t even be have this discussion behind a little user name....

Wade Kessenich
(570ci Cheater)

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 17, 2009 07:12AM
So will I see you at Darlington in the farm class?

Re: There were no Precison Turbos in Rock Valley July 18, 2009 12:12PM
No man I’m low on fuel and my powermist sponsorship hasn’t arrived yet!

wade kessenich

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason