Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 12:16AM
Who ever was the smart a** that dropped off 16 inches of snow last night can come and get. Not funny.

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 12:47AM
That would be GOD !!!! Be thankful that your alive an healthy, have faith it will be fine !!!!

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 01:15AM
I know I head to church.

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 05:07AM
That was a benefit of your timely payment of 'tax day'.

Regardless, I hope you were worshipful and praising Him!

I bet the people in the southwest US, including the Blagrave's who are also entrenched in the heat and drought, would welcome 16" of snow just to receive some beneficial ground moisture. Probably help to quell some of those ground wildfires, too.

Dealing with your 16" snow likely is a whole lot less trouble than what those people are and will experience for weeks to come. Especially those that have lost their home and other buildings of value.

That should make your snow look absolutely beautiful and photogenic. Go build a snow man with your kids/grandkids. Get your camera/video out to record a happy family occasion that someday you will look back at and chuckle about the memory. Go for your last snowmobile ride for the season. It is georgeous. God is good. Rejoice!

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 12:04PM
I live in the northeast US I have had 121” for the season be happy with only 16” we are supposed to get another 6-8” Monday night

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 03:04AM
Our church was even cancelled today. I didn’t think church ever closed.

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 05:50AM
Here you guys go, trying to make someone happy that wants to complain!
Don't you guys know that this forum is for complainers??

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 07:51AM
This forum is not for complainers. It is for us who needed a good laugh after pushing this snow out for the last few hours. I chose this site for many things other than to complain. Thanks Morgan's

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 08:21AM
As you can probably tell, I'm just joking as well.

It is a little disheartening that many of the posts, no matter how good in nature they start out, end up having someone start turning it into a negative.

The winter has seemed long, but maybe it's because we're all ready to plant and then get back to pulling again!

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 10:29AM
I was just joking can't amnyone have fun any more? By way we are 22+ inches. New record Yea.

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 02:37PM
That statement you started this thread with, was" joking"? I re-read it twice again and sure do not interpret how you meant it to be "joking". I saw no humor displayed in those 2 sentences or the thread topic.

Also count your blessings of an inconvenient snow to not having your domain destroyed by a furious tornado as the US southeast is already experiencing.

Re: Un wanted snow April 15, 2018 03:08PM
Lovely re- read it a 3rd time and you may figure out it was a joke or you go pick up that 16 inches of snow yourself

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:17AM
We can all look at this way, everyone should have there pulling vehicles ready to go , with all the extra shop time. But maybe all of us we be still planting when the season starts too. Just think it will probably be in the 70's in a couple weeks

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:18PM
David Runkle(earls dream)
We can all look at this way, everyone should have there pulling vehicles ready to go , with all the extra shop time. But maybe all of us we be still planting when the season starts too. Just think it will probably be in the 70's in a couple weeks

Dave, yeah everyone should be ready if they get the parts! lol

According to weather 360, your prediction is right. Let's hope!

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:53AM
"Pitiful", I have read it, even slowly, more than 3 times. There is nothing in that origianl post to even suggest a hint that it was written as a "joke". Especially the the part that called our Creator, who if you have not figured it out, created the snow, a term I am not typing back in here. How is that a "joke"?
If you do not understand in my two posts what I said to make the snow a positive aspect of life in relation to what others in this nation are expereincing, then your comprehension skills are "Pitiful".

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 02:36AM
Dude you need to light-n up. I am sure the Thomas knows the difference. Maybe he worded it wrong . Winters been long , and most are ready for nicer weather as you are too. And if you have been on this site for awhile , realize that there are some post that need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 02:37AM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 02:56AM
"lovely" -- get a bottle or two of chill pills,relax,jokes are supposed to be fun,God has a sense of humor,he made us !!!!!!!

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 12:29PM
Like is very typical on here, I turn somebody's downcast negative, (a so called "joke" in their eyes, which it was not and slanderous of our Lord) into a positvie outook, having expanded upon "LLSL" reply (why did you clowns not beat him down?) and I get beat up. You are a bunch of negative idiots needing the chill pills and to count your blessings of what the Lord has provided you in your life. Snow or not.

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:05PM
So if your blessings come from above, then why call us names. I go to church, and count my blessings. But I will not get on here a preach or call people names.

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:19PM
Check this out.
[www.agweb.com]
Are you people beating me up, looking at the positve side like I have been presenting in the first two posts, grateful yet?

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 01:48PM
Have you considered that maybe twood19541 thinks YOU are the one that put the snow at his place and wants YOU to come and get it?
How do we know that you didn't put that snow there?
Some kind of elaborate joke that really isnt as funny as you intended it to be and now you are trying to blame it on God.
Just fess up to it and go get the snow out of his yard like a man!!

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 02:29PM
seems like some have anger issues,we can all make up our own minds about life,pulling,creation and snow,it will melt in time,more coming to a neighborhood near you.

Re: Un wanted snow April 16, 2018 11:43PM
It has definitely been a long and cold winter down here. I normally pretty much quit feeding hay in mid March and here it is mid April and still feeding hay.

The shed I park my hauler in is not heated so I leave the heat on and set the thermostat at 60 degrees. (It's a good place to hide sometimes and watch TV). Winter of 15/16 it took 2 tanks of LP, winter of 16/17 it took 3 tanks of LP and just yesterday I filled it for the 6th time!

I personally think the Lord has a tremendous sense of humor, why else would I have all these rocks on my farms!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason