If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 01:50PM
If you could have any pulling vehicle for free which one would you take.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2018 01:52PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 02:57PM
I would take a Pro Stock, I think it's called CP Dreaming from Canada,

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 11:04PM
Bone Twister

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 11:16PM
Either of Cope’s Massey’s
Great question

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 11:43PM
Either the rooster or solid junk. You guess it I am old.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 15, 2018 11:52PM
Meece's original SQEELER- that was one bad buck !!!!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 12:15AM
The Silver Bullet from its hayday, soon after it was bought from Conners.

Squeeler was my second choice

If had to be a currently running tractor, would be Rob Russels ProStock

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 12:47AM
I wouldn't take anyone else's, but if it was free, I have an exciting idea for a different type of mini. If anyone wants to finance it, I have the engineering partners all ready to take on the project. JW

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 01:05AM
I would take one of the Banter Brothers mods, I like winning.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 01:57AM
I would want one of the two Allison Teams UB's. Those two tractors are both firsts in the early history of modified tractor pulling.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 03:06PM
Dean's Rooster, Kevin Lynn's Notorious, Conner's 203 Massey Harris, Jim Lyons Stitches TWD. I can't pick just one!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 01:12AM
The Special of Hans Boxler Jr First choice.

Dusty Diamond of Mike Holden would be the back in the day choice.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 01:46AM
In SS, would be Conner Bros. awesome alky performing John Deere "Bad Medicine". It preceded the White with Cat 3208 V-8. Those 2 tractors actually made us alky SS pullers proud because someone had finally figured out how to predictably make an alky pulling engine actually perform.

I know it has been discussed before on here, but I do not remember, but was Meese's "Squealer" the former JD "Bad Medicine"?

In MOD, be Dan Utz twin Hemi Mod "Thumper". I always liked its appearance and performance and versatility to pull 5, 7 and 9.

You can tell I am in same age category as bob7337 ! LOL !!!

However, if I was to choose one of today's expensive tractors, probably would reflect my days of farming with a 5020 with an aftermarket installed M&W turbo which relates to today's "Rapped Up with Vengeance" of Mark Lawyer's Pro Stock.

Guess you can tell I like green.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 02:12AM
The Screamin Demon Superstock !!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 03:08AM
Either one of the Temptation's big or little. Love the old Cases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2018 03:20AM by Gordon Cox.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 04:13AM
I love the idea of driving Tim Englers Mission Impossible but I would love to own the Commander lite super stock. Love the older sheetmetal but it runs sweet.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 04:12AM
For current tractors I would take the Hootman's Commander. Older tractors it would Leo Kay's Driller or the Brabeks Country Dude( I think that's the name?).

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 10:49AM
old school Red Line Fever with the gold rims from the 80's, with no cage at BG sat nite...leter rip tater chip!!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 04:15AM
Lance Little's 830 PS !

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 08:52AM
Howells New Holland T8020 light pro stock or Eric Stacey Smoknya super stock diesel four wheel drive truck

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 10:39AM
triple bypass without a doubt

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 10:42AM
I would just build my tractor up to little super stock

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 02:55PM
Give this pulling fan the biggest, baddest John Deere pro stock money can buy. Make it a 5020 or 6030 sheet metal. Once a year, I would roll up to a local county fair brush pull and absolutely blow people out of their seats! The rest of the time, I would hit some select events from around the region.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 16, 2018 11:36PM
I'd love to drive one of Boyds Mods but I don't know about owning one. I bet that would be a real interesting ride.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 12:47AM
If Gaeten drops the price more on the old Ripper that would be interesting. I like a project.Winking

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 01:10AM
I would take one of the Boyds Mods, sell it back to the Boyds and then build a limited light super. And then still couldn't afford to pull!!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 02:42AM
That is a great defintion of the cost of pulling today!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 03:15AM
He drops the price very much more, I'll own it, lol

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 08:55AM
Pro Pain Super Farm MM G1000

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 17, 2018 03:35PM
I'd take any of Wayne Longnecker's River Rats, Kevin Lynns Notorious, anything the Conner's built, Ron Headley's "Betty's Headache", Matt Goodwin's "Against all odds" (I liked the 3688 sheet metal), Rodalyn Knox's hemi's!....my list goes on and on!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 19, 2018 03:15PM
Sonnentags-Savage or Peissigs-9600

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 20, 2018 09:08AM
Benny Mckinon’s D21 Old Faithful in her heyday!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 20, 2018 11:56AM
Tough choice. My parents were huge Banter Bros fans. But sticking to my farm looking tractor roots I'd have to say the original River Rat 6030 of Don Masterson. I can only wish I can still be going strong like still is today!

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 20, 2018 12:37PM
If the Beihl family would part with it...... I'd love to run Adam's Mule Deere. Best looking 4320 in my opinion .
Beer Money's old 1206 Remedy would be my alternate. Not much of a red fan but, that 1206 was sharp and ran just as good.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 12:27PM
Larry and Brandon Phillips' Insanity tractor. I'd have to bring the "Plowhound" back on it, though.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 01:41PM
Any of Jay Fuqua's tractor's ( diesel or alcohol ) and Gene Donaldsons ( Mean Gene ) back in the day they we're tops in Mid-South Pullers Organization.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 02:39AM
I would have Mike Novingers Unlimited Super Stock Massey Ferguson or Marinos Show Me Showdown back in the early 2000s.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 07:17AM
I think its interesting that for the most part knowone has really said theyd take a truck, its been 99% tractors.

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 22, 2018 02:43AM
Trucks, I'd take Stumme's "playting" and Holmans 4 play

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 08:30AM
I would take any of Jon hilmans ol red

Re: If you could own any pulling vehicle for free what would you want? May 21, 2018 02:12PM
I would have to pick one for each class. lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard