JD 70 two cylinder Gas burner August 24, 2018 02:30AM
Helping my father-in-law, work on his 70 JD GAS burner. I don't know a lot about the two cylinders and hoping to get some advice here. It will probably help if I tell you what I do know about it. He's told me before that the block has been bored, I'm assuming as much as it could be. I believe it also has a roller cam and rocker arms. It's also been converted to an electronic ignition and a hotter coil. It started back firing and he thought it maybe a carburetor issue, it was rebuilt, but that didn't help. It doesn't have the power I believe it should have. Any thoughts on tuning it ? Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: JD 70 two cylinder Gas burner August 24, 2018 06:33AM
Call 9892775366

Josh at Blackburn's Performance should be able to get you going.

CP

Re: JD 70 two cylinder Gas burner August 28, 2018 10:50AM
Same thing on our 42 a. Went to points & eliminated problem. Also check gasket between carb and manifold. New kits are thinner & gasket material & can suck air on the 2 barrel carbs.

Re: JD 70 two cylinder Gas burner September 05, 2018 02:08PM
[youtu.be]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM