Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 01:06AM
What do the grounds look like for this weekends pull at Sandwich, IL? I'm in northern Wisconsin and we are seeing large amounts of flooding. Is it extremely wet down there too?

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 01:57AM
We we’re really dry but received 2” of rain over the weekend. It soaked in pretty fast and so far everything looks great track is crowned and sealed.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 02:10AM
Awesome! We are looking forward to making the trip and seeing the show. Thank you for the fast response.

Jay

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 02:13AM
Latest guidance is showing most of the rain from tropical storm Gordon staying south of i80 so hopefully this forecast holds and we can have 3 great sessions of pulling any questions or concerns call Scott @ 1815 970 1309.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 08:52AM
Are pits open for fans before each session? If so, does the pit access come with the $9 general admission and $20 event admission or is pit access another fee on top of that? Thank you for your time and advisement.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 11:51AM
Pits are open free of charge before each session. However once the session starts they will be closed off to everyone except crew and track personnel for the safety of our spectators.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 05, 2018 01:31PM
Thank you for the information Scott, it is appreciated.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 08, 2018 11:08AM
Scott, i arrived at 5pm with my family and was met by an armed officer who said the pits were not free and I had to buy another wristband to get into the pits. I went back to the infield entry gate and the gentleman said the officer is wrong but he sent me to talk to Michelle, another lady checking infield wrist bands. She tells me the same thing the officer tells me. She then says I need to come find you to buy the wristband to get into the pits. Sorry for the message and confusion and contradicting information amongst the staff. Unfortunately got some disappointed kids, but such is life; let’s get pulling.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 09, 2018 12:58PM
I’m sorry that happened unfortunately I was out prepping the track. I will make sure that the situation is addressed and corrected for next year. Again my apologies to you and your family.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 10, 2018 04:22AM
It was my first time attending the pull in Sandwich, came down from WI. Can't go wrong with pro stocks, diesel supers and mods on the lineup. I read on here the pits were open, I walked right in the southwest (I believe) gate to the infield. My friend who I was meeting there couldn't get in either. One suggestion from me, have the announcers do a volume check at the start of the show, it was extremely loud. Thanks for the show.

Re: Sandwich, IL pull September 13, 2018 04:12PM
Agreed, the speaker volume was a bit painful, even more so than any of the tractor classes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard