Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 03:17AM
[youtu.be]

Best of (damages, wild runs, good runs, etc of the 2018 EC finals!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 04:22AM by Sascha.

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 03:55AM
Sascha,link doesn't work...youtube spelled wrong,maybe ??

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 03:58AM
https://youtu.be/kmqgVUO1QYc

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 04:22AM
Thanks!
Fixed it!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 08:47AM
did the green monster triple make 5 hooks that day ????

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 10, 2018 06:23PM
No - only 3.
That side by side was the "Green Monster Mitas Edition" in the 55 mod

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 13, 2018 04:10PM
Thanks Sascha, always enjoy viewing all your videos.

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 14, 2018 02:16AM
So the first run is just a qualifying run for the pull off? I guess i dont know how European pulling works, it looks like everyone shut it down for the first run so everyone qualifies? thanks

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 17, 2018 04:07AM
As Rudy has stated, it's basically because of the long distances involved. There are guys who been on the road and ferries for three days one way and they won't do it for a single run / chance.
It's also a bit coming from the past when the differences in tracks between the different circuits were much bigger than today, the event was (and usually still is) held in a different country every year and some really had to sort their gears and balance in the first run.
It's a bit (for sure in fuel costs) as if you guys would have the yearly Championships in a different state every year and one year you'd go to California, the next to Tennessee and then the year after to New York.

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 16, 2018 03:33AM
From what I can tell, there's a pretty big disparity in HP in the class with all of the different power plants involved. The first hook let's everyone get involved. The second hook or pull off is usually your high dollar/points guys.

Re: Best of the 2018 Finals September 16, 2018 10:25AM
At the European Championship everybody gets 2 attempts to cross the 100 meter mark and qualify for the pull-off.
The reason they have 2 attempts is that the teams have travelled a lot of miles to arrive at the event and the didn't travel
just for 1 pull. At least that has been in the past. Don't know if that is still the reason. Since everybody gets 2 attempts
they set the sled not that heavy otherwise you might end up to 30 pulls in just one class of 15 teams, before you can start
with a pull-off. The European Championship in Alphen started at 11 in the morning and lastet till 6 in the evening.
We had 2 tracks and 6 classes. Do I like this?? NO, because I like a quick show and not something that drags on.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason