*****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 08:25AM
3 weeks ago I made an offer on a light Super stock Tractor owned by the Tractor hoarder of NY for a customer & the seller accepted my offer. It was obvious that it had been advertised for a while & the seller made it out to be in running condition just needing a new battery & some slight TLC as it hadn’t been started in a while. The seller claimed it to be a Hootman engine. No big deal as I’ve messed with just a few pullers over the years. I’m attaching some pics of just what we found when the pan was dropped & the Head was lifted.

The pistons & rods that were sent in a bucket for this “running” engine have never been in this engine as they will not rotate.
Spun main bearing
Spun rod bearing
Missing 5 lifters
The lifters that were there have been ground on to fit in the block
Mismatched head studs
Has a stock cast camshaft with roller lifters on it
The rear AN oil line was just stuck upon a pipe thread fitting
The sleeves that were sent were never in this engine as this block has never been bored to accept sleeves
Block has deep gouges where pistons had been galled in the bores

It is very obvious that this Tractor was just patched together to be dumped. This is not the engine that was in the Tractor originally according to the gentleman that built the Tractor. This is some cobbled up junk at best. The whole intentions were to send it to Tennessee & it be someone else’s problem. When the seller was confronted about these major misrepresentations, his response was “I lost a lot of money on this Tractor & you got what you paid for”. He also was very attoment that “it’s my word against yours”

It’s no secret that this man has more pullers that he wants to sell & if this post will prevent someone else from taking a bath, it has done its job. Before anyone buys anything from this guy, drive, fly, walk, ride a bus to upstate NY & lay your eyes on the piece of interest before ever discussing a deal.
Make for sure you hear it run if it is indeed supposed to be a runner. I was told by the seller that a gentleman from MN or WI with the Cub Cadet DSS was trying to trade his Tractor for this New Holland. If you know this guy, tell him he owes me a beer for saving him from a good screwing. Lol

I stand behind every word I just posted:

Cody Adgent

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2018 08:54AM by Cody.

update October 20, 2018 09:03AM
Just pulled the clutch can off & found that it is missing all of the clutch disks. Absolutely crazy that someone passed this tractor off the way this guy did.

Re: update October 20, 2018 04:09PM
Never ever talked about $40k or a flight! There is some serious confusion here.....

Re: update October 21, 2018 11:38PM
He already has a bad rap from a lifetime of screwing people over. One bad deal wouldn't you hear about. Everyone he has ever done business with he has screwed over and then he makes up some bs story

The original Ad October 20, 2018 09:36AM
Here is the original ad as seen on here by the seller. The seller left out the key info like “some parts are in buckets & bottom end is junk” I do not know how much more dishonest someone can be on the representatation of a pulling Tractor.

Re: The original Ad October 20, 2018 10:29AM
You would think after owning it for 2 years, the guy could atleast give an honest description of what’s in it or its condition. I buy pullers all the time off estates that no one knows much about. This is not one of those cases. This guy is very deceitful & I’m quickly finding out that he is more known for being dishonest than anything else. I feel bad for the guy who actually bought the tractor & thought he was getting something 1/2 way decent via the sellers description & testimony

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 12:07PM
I was also told it was in running order and was going to get pictures which I never recieved (which I never recieved)
. All he had done was take the Puller 2000s off and put those tires off his John Deere on it and he had been offered 5000 just for those tires that he put on it. Nothing was said of motor being tore apart let alone having spun main bearing. Tractor was suppose to be in running condition and ready to pull as he had only pulled it twice since buying it at auction for 60000. Owner couldnt even tell me any specs on the turbos or he had changed them. I was going to fly our to look at it that wouldve been a wasted 750 dollars. I have no dog in this fight but will back up Codys version as I have numerous conversations with owner about tractor and who built motor and how new it was BTW if you bought for LSS had some friends do some research tractor was heavy and wont have but about 200lbs of moveable weight at 6200lb. Im terribly sorry that you got screwed by this P.O.S. but so glad I didnt end up with it. I hope there is some sort of civil legal action that can be taken. All I could do is just state that I was told the very same story by said owner if that helps let me know.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 12:30PM
This guy is a real pos. He screwed me and my brother over on a farm tractor. Was nothing like he said it was. We ended up sending it back to him and he kept 6k for his time wasted he said. Good luck on the legal action. Once you start to check him out there is a long line of people that he had stuck it to.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 12:36PM
Cody. This is horrible! I have the Cub Cadet dss and will set this story straight. I called on a cylinder head that Gaeton had for sale. At that point he wanted my tractor and wanted to trade me. He called me multiple times and I told him I wasn’t interested. He has more for sale so make sure you know what you’re buying before pulling the trigger. I asked the right questions and didn’t get the right answers. Be careful!!! Greg Ratz

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 12:46PM
Greg, he plainly said that you were trying to trade your tractor for this New Holland.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 01:36PM
I asked questions....but that was all. Knew he was not telling me the truth.....and wouldn’t trade him even if he was!

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 02:41PM
Well sorry about the misunderstanding and confusion....just went online and saw all these posts regarding me....when I was talking about a deal with the cub cadet and the man making the flight it was $40,000.; that's what it was advertised for;with a short block.When Cody bought the tractor he offered me $30,000.00 for the tractor with a bad short block; so I switched the block..he said he just wanted to buy the component with the aluminum head and the turbos. As for this farmer who bought the tractor from me it was $6,000.00 not $4,000.00 because when he brought the tractor to me 30 days later with a broken transmission I kept the money for the repairs.I must have bought 50 pulling tractors and trucks in my life and sold them all and never had any issues like this in my life.It looks as though Cody is attemting to publicly humiliate me but a deal is a deal.I buy something and I pay the price ; I don't screw people but when it's the other way around it seems as though people want something for nothing.I bought that tractor for $60,000; now I'm supposed to give it away

What a POS October 21, 2018 01:57AM
Gaeton Yelle!! I offered you $35,000 & you took it. Where does this $30,000 come into play? I’ll be glad to post a copy of the wire transaction to jiggle your delusional memory if needed. You never mention anything about a junk short block nor did I mention anything about wanting a junk shortblock. What about all the clutch disks? Did I mention that I didn’t need those too? SMH. All you could repeat was “ It has a Hootman Mooootor, a Hootman Moootor, a Hootman Moootor”. Please send that $5000 back since I obviously gave you more than you were asking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2018 02:25AM by Cody.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** August 31, 2021 02:16PM
Beware of cody adgent. Sold me some 14.9/38 rice and cane tires for my 530 high crop. $500.00 plus $273.00 shipping. 100% junk. side walls completely rotted out. I trusted this piece of @#$%& and that is what I got. More comments: Write Douglas Lyford 165 Vt. Rt. 113 Chelsea, Vt. 05038

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** August 31, 2021 02:38PM
Douglas Lyford
Beware of cody adgent. Sold me some 14.9/38 rice and cane tires for my 530 high crop. $500.00 plus $273.00 shipping. 100% junk. side walls completely rotted out. I trusted this piece of @#$%& and that is what I got. More comments: Write Douglas Lyford 165 Vt. Rt. 113 Chelsea, Vt. 05038

So did ya go look at them personally before ya bought them?

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** September 01, 2021 12:10AM
I'm not taking sides on whether the tires were good or junk. I'm aware that people have different standards on what's "good" and what's "junk" so I can't assess what each persons standards are so I can't speak to this specific transaction..... however... I do take minor exception to your comment Clark:

I don't think it should be a realistic expectation to fly or drive from Vermont to Tennessee to look at a $500 pair of tires. Sure it would be nice in a perfect world but I think it's an unfair standard to go look at everything before you buy it. There has to be some level of trust in some of these lower dollar transactions. If I was buying a higher dollar item I think it makes sense but driving or flying to inspect the tires just isn't cost effective. Pulling is a small community and some level of trust is important.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2021 01:53AM by Jake Morgan.

Time Capsule September 01, 2021 02:20AM
I’ve checked my emails & quickbooks looking for anything pertaining to a transaction with this Lyford guy & have found nothing. $500 for a pair of tires & $273 to send them to Vermont is a dead give away that it’s been several years & that the tires must have not have been new. Since he graciously included his address, I’ll add him to my Christmas card list. It’s just odd that I advertised a pulling tractor on here yesterday & this guy pops up.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** September 01, 2021 01:52PM
Jake Morgan
I'm not taking sides on whether the tires were good or junk. I'm aware that people have different standards on what's "good" and what's "junk" so I can't assess what each persons standards are so I can't speak to this specific transaction..... however... I do take minor exception to your comment Clark:

I don't think it should be a realistic expectation to fly or drive from Vermont to Tennessee to look at a $500 pair of tires. Sure it would be nice in a perfect world but I think it's an unfair standard to go look at everything before you buy it. There has to be some level of trust in some of these lower dollar transactions. If I was buying a higher dollar item I think it makes sense but driving or flying to inspect the tires just isn't cost effective. Pulling is a small community and some level of trust is important.

And I would not of posted what I posted had the person not called Cody a piece of @#$%& .

Thumbs Up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2021 03:07PM by Supertiquer.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** September 01, 2021 03:34PM
LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!
Nothing productive or informative will come out of this finger pointing @#$%& show.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** September 01, 2021 03:54PM
I don't ever close topics / lock treads (some other moderators do on occasion but I do my best to unlock them).

As for what good can come from this... it's no different than a rating system like Ebay has. Sellers and buyers get rated and leave feedback on Ebay, this is simply feedback on some sellers and buyers. It alerts other buyers and sellers of a persons potential character. Then ALL of us get to make assessment on whether we are interested in doing business with them. Each person gets to decide for themselves whom they believe in this transaction to safeguard their money, time, headache etc...

I take no side in this quarrel and I'll let each viewer privately decide for them selves (but I won't let anonymous people get on here and bash any person).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 02:32PM
Back in 2014 he took a deposit from me on a dss then called me and raised the price. I told him I wasn't paying extra he told he was keeping my deposit and to go screw myself. I called the law, they told me it was civil matter. I never got the tractor or my money. The next week it was back on the for sale ads for the original price. What pissed me off is I wrote Jake an email and told him what kind of guy he is. Thinking Jake might not want him advertising on here and screwing someone else. Jake never responded to my email.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 02:53PM
What he says is not true...I never raised the price for the old Rooster tractor at $35,000.00 We argued about the trucking and he was supposed to come and pick it up and never did; I never said bad words to him about "screwing himself"..he never came and picked it up and that was the end of the transaction.When I buy something I don't argue with the seller...I go get it

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 12:05AM
case / case IH puller why change your user name when posting, with the same
Email contact??? Hiding something???

Thats the deposit you were Pissed October 21, 2018 04:45AM
Boy this all makes sense now Josh. I see a pattern developing with this guy LOL

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 20, 2018 11:33PM
That's not even close. The tractor you screws us on we had for less than 24 hr. Before you got it back. We never used it. I hope karma finds you soon for all the people you have screwed over the year's. When we called you to tell that the tractor was nothing that you said it was your responses was I am a tractor dealer that's what we do is lie.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 02:03AM
If you’d post your name, I might be able to recall the 460 in question? Hard to forget two valves that were rusted clean off?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2018 02:29AM by Cody.

Truth Hurts October 21, 2018 05:31AM
How many people has to take a screwing before enough is enough? My deal doesn’t seem to be an isolated case not counting the dozen texts I’ve gotten from others that this guy has taken for a ride.

Re: Truth Hurts October 21, 2018 06:09AM
WEll come on "Shaft" have you screwed so many people in your life you are not remembering who they are...for instance the guy with the 460 that wonders if you are losing your memory or your mind...The extra $5,000. was for an extra head; a crankshaft; a hood and grill; lights;aluminum oil pan; pistons,rods and sleeves ;etc etc and manyother parts I gave you when you picked up the tractor slick

Estate Sale October 21, 2018 06:40AM
I have a feeling that the only way anyone will know what happened to the parts that were supposed to had been in this tractor will be when the devil calls your soul & your family dumps everything that reminds them of you at auction. I’d donate another $5000 if that would expedite this event.

Re: Truth Hurts October 21, 2018 02:23PM
Your a sorry POS, I know Cody real well and we talked about this tractor because I help him from time to time. He told me it was running but had not been pulled in awhile . Knew it probably needed some tuning but didn’t know you were shafting him by pulling the engine out and putting in some junk you already screwed up! Your a really fine piece of work it seems!!

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 02:23AM
As far as the story with the farmer my wife made a type-O ; it was $4,000.00 and not $6,000.00 that I kept when the tractor came back.It was full of manure ;and filthy dirty;I kept $4,000 for the broken transmission which I was not aware of. As for Harrington after the Rooster deal he went to buy Show Me Show Down alcohol tractor for $85,000. which was over cube for his state and called me to trade for the Rooster and $50,000; but I was not interested. The Light Super Stock Fan.....this is the man with $750.00 for a plane ticket;the reason I didn't send you the picture because I was selling the tractor to "Shaft" Maybe it was oly 200 lbs for light class but I put double cut tires on it which will make it 600 lbs lighter for the 6000 lb class. As for Gopher or "Goofy" he is the one who was calling me at the time to trade the Cub Cadet tractor with ag rear end ;no transmission 466 3 turbo super stock;he didn't have any money and offered me $10,000 to trade with Naughty Intentions which to me was a little crazy;he wanted to trade even up for the New Holland and was expecting me to deliver it to the North Dakota border with my truck for $2,000.00.My truck has an agricultural plate on it...he wanted $60,000.00 for his tractor which was only worth $35,000.00 I have too many super stocks...I was looking to sell not trade...I was selling the tractor to Cody. "Shaft " was going to sell the tractor to another "shaft" formerly of Pike NY ...Kevin VanSlyke didn't have a dime and came to pick up the tractor with a brand new Ford diesel truck and new trailer and I had to give him money for fuel to get back home.He moved to Tennessee;he can be closer to "Shaft" ;put more shaft to the Tennesseens maybe. "Shaft" didn't have the money to pay$40,000.00 with the good short block..he offered me $30,000 with a bad short block...it was lying on my garage floor...they both told me they were going to put their own motor in it and just wanted the old one for parts

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 02:36AM
The tractor you screwed us on did not come back with @#$%& in it. It was never used because it wouldn't even start on the trailer to unload it. All your doing is telling lies to justify it in your head. What you do to people is wrong. Your the reason why a man's word is worth nothing anymore.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 04:32AM
If you’re buying go look at it first do not send money without laying hands on it
If you’re selling don’t sell it without them looking at it first and laying hands on it
This will fix these problems I’ve been on both sides and I’ve hauled equipment for people who have bought sight unseen and been very disappointed
Hook to the trailer and go look at it in person

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** August 31, 2021 11:10PM
bbailey
If you’re buying go look at it first do not send money without laying hands on it
If you’re selling don’t sell it without them looking at it first and laying hands on it
This will fix these problems I’ve been on both sides and I’ve hauled equipment for people who have bought sight unseen and been very disappointed
Hook to the trailer and go look at it in person

Best advise, right here.
Even if it costs you extra trips to get.

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but I wouldn't deal without seeing whatever it is your buying, FIRST.
I've never been taken by anyone, because I refuse to pay before I see it.

I advertised on another forum a few months back, (Yesterdays Tractors), that I had an old M&W P2000 dyno and some scammer picked up on it and tried to get me to cash a check from him, (I didn't). It happens and there is no limit to the depths that some will go to steal from you. God sees everything, and I'm sure these kinds of people will get what they deserve.....in the end, if they don't change., but God also gave us a brain......USE IT !

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 21, 2018 11:30AM
Atleast I'm not the only one that got screwed by him. Lets just say I wouldn't piss on his teeth if his gums were on fire

Your Hero is a Coward October 24, 2018 02:59PM
I hate to burst your bubble but your lifetime pulling hero is a compulsive lying coward. I had two more conversations today with people who were screwed on an high dollar cylinder head & the other on a 504 IH short block. Both are willing to file a deposition & I feel that may be the next step. This brings the total to well over a dozen people from many states whom have been taken for a ride by your hero for 10’s of thousands of dollars by deceitful practices. I’m sure there’s many others than can & will add to the file once it is started. A misunderstanding is one thing but a flat out scam is another. Many people that were once pictured as successful, have been idolized only to be exposed as fakes & cons that overshadow the little, if any good they may have contributed in their lifetime. Bernie Madoff stands out as a close example. If this guy will plainly & repeatedly mess over the people that share the same hobby that he supposedly loves so much, he’ll do it to anyone. I’m still in awe that this guy has conducted his scams on so many & no one has sounded the alarm till now. As I said on the first post, if this thread keeps the next guy from getting reemed, it has done its job.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2018 04:49AM by Cody.

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 01:42AM
Coward ? The only short block I had is the one in the Farmall Fever..and it's still there.It must be the 540 short block from Magnum Force that I sold to that POS JBigelow;this guy gave me a rubber check after I drove 100 miles with my truck to pick it up ;it was left out in the rain of course ; had to get a neighbors tractor to put it back on my truck. As for the head you are talking about...the only head I ever sold to a man from Wisconsin was the one you bought from Crazy Canucks alcohol tractor which you sold to Ross Castner and then sold to me and I sold in in Wisconsin.A friend of mine told me a few days ago that he sold you a 4WD tractor and you gave him a rubber check and he said he lost over &10,000 with you and it looks like maybe that's how you got started by screwing people because as far as I know you didn't have a pot to piss in ...you're the coward. Then you turn around and sell the Ripper to Kevin Can Skype for $5,000 profit and you say you feel bad for the buyer ?When you screw your own friend ;at least that's what "Slick" told me a few days ago.Maybe that NYS Puller guy was right ...people are a little jealous and maybe I'm not so popular because I'm Canadian ....I had almost $70,000 in that tractor with the interest and you want me to just sell it to you for half price...Maybe people want me to lose thousands of dollars...for what ...to benefit a POS buyer like you ..don't think so.i must have sold over a thousand tractors in my 50 year career and there are only 2 farmers on this site that seem to have a problem with me.Ive been pulling over 50 years and collected over 600 trophies..I'd say that's not a bad accomplishment .Maybe it's you that's the liar ...or crook or thief ..you seem to find a lot of bad words

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 03:47AM
I believe you are strongly mistaken. My farther and mother picked that motor up at your shop. Handed you 100 dollar bills for it only for you to tell Rene bordeau you would never sell him a price of @#$%& like that. I have never written a rubber check in my life. My phone number is 518 524 3573 for anyone who wishes to ask more questions. I sold that motor to Keith backer of anyone wishes to ask him about the 540 hee bought off me. He's a very nice guy I'm sure he would inform you. This motor was sold to me as the motor out of my friends tractor who passed as a running motor minus fuel n air. I got it out wouldn't turn. The head had been ported so deep it had holes in the water jacket. I'm not going to type all that was wrong with it. Anyone who wants to know more can call me.

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 08:28AM
The best place to buy a pulling tractor is at the end of the track then there’s no question
Buying a non running puller is buying a parts tractor

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 26, 2018 09:31AM
When I say look before you buy there’s a difference in a 5000 dollar tractor that needs a battery and tlc and a 50,000 dollar tractor that needs a battery and a little tlc I’ll bring a battery drive it on the trailer or leave it there
If it’s someone you know and you’ve been around the tractor that’s different but a stranger 1000 miles away Nope ain’t happening I work to hard for my money

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 11:07AM
Yes Jordan Bigalow the engine was a box of miss matched JUNK and wouldnt turn. Yeah you were told add fuel and air good to go!! Glad you never tried to run it , would have then finished with a hole in the block. So YEP Cody .............. I am on your side with this deal.

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 26, 2018 04:19AM
I don't know what's wrong with that "coward" ...he's been texting my wife on and off for a week...yesterday he tells her he wants me to send him a check for $10,000.???Is he trying to steal the tractor?? That would bring it down to $25,000.00 for the component and everything else will be free??That's including 3 turbos;aluminum head;the whole fuel system;wheels; and I'm sure there are people on this site will be in favor of me losing $40,000.00....whatever....a few days ago someone posted we were both scammers as he had bought tractors from both of us;another man that the tractors were junk and rough looking ...well so be it. The deal between us was $40,000.00 with a good short block...$30,000.00 with the one that needed the work and he wanted the cheap one ;I guess he wanted to re-sell it; I sold it to him as is...well it has the proper name "The Ripper" because it seems you're trying to rip me off.As for that head you are the one who bought it from Crazy Canuck to screw someone else...yeah...send me the short block for Christmas and then maybe I can re-sell it and get my back scum bag.

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 04:10AM
If you want the post removed Mr Realist, sign your name. I have absolutely nothing to hide & I stand behind every single word I have said. I simply made a loan for the Tractor. Has nothing to do with me reselling anything. The fellow I loaned the money to went to Ft Covington, NY & picked it up so your conspiracy theory of me swapping parts has no merit. I do sell stuff daily & have no problem selling something that needs work just as long as you’re upfront with people. Pretty simple concept. So you’re logic says that it’s ok to lie & grossly misrepresent an item just as long as it’s cheap enough? SMH.

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 09:39AM
You're the one who sold The International junk motor to Ross Castner and he sold it to me for $13,500....went to pick up the motor;took it to Mark Hayes and discovered it was junk and then I sold the head to Justin in Wisconsin and the short block went to Kentucky and now you post on this site that I screw people with that block and head? You're the one who started the whole screwing thing...I guess what goes around comes around

Re: Your Hero is a Coward October 25, 2018 10:14AM
I sold Ross parts for a 600cid engine. No block or crank. You should really fix that before Ross sees this & calls you out too. You don’t know if you’re washing or hanging out ya old bag of lies. We all know you sold the head to WI as a fresh INDY head & it was obviously neither fresh nor an Indy head. Lol. We also know you sent a completely junk 504 IH shortblock to KY. The guy who you screwed on that told me where it’s still laying. I should go get it & have Santa clause bring it back to you. I don’t know what you were expecting when you bought a complete 504 engine with a fake INDY head for $13,500? You got what you paid for.

Re: *****Buyers Beware****** October 30, 2018 11:56AM
For those people wondering what happened to their posts on this topic, I deleted them. I'll continue to delete comments from this thread as I see fit. Why? Well, because this thread is mainly between Gaeton and Cody. A few other people had relevant dealings with either party in the past so if they left their info (real name, email, were logged in, etc...) I kept their comments. There were some very relevant comments from anonymous people, but since they failed to stand behind their comments (real name, email, were logged in, etc...) I deleted them. If they want to re-post those relevant comments with their info I'd be happy to leave them in this thread.

There were lots of other comments I deleted but they either: didn't leave their info, went off on a tangent, didn't have any direct dealings with either party, or didn't really add anything relevant to the discussion.

If someone wants to talk about the Military, that's fine, start a new topic. If someone wants to talk about an experience they had at an auction, that's fine, start a new topic. If someone wants to talk about their buying and selling techniques on personal transactions, that's fine, start a new topic. If someone wants to talk about how they got shafted by some other guy one time, that's fine, start a new topic.

Most of the time I'll cut people a ton of slack if they go off on a tangent... not on this topic. I'm not going to allow people to muddy the already cloudy waters in this discussion. Not with the types of accusations that are being made by the parties involved.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520