NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 06:23AM
6 diesel supers listed --- thats it, seriously !!!!

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 07:06AM
It's the off season and pullers are making changes or may have other obligations. Some don't even pull indoors at all. The list isn't final and they might add another competitor or two yet. I'm just thankful for indoor pulling over the winter to give me my fix during the long off-season.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 09:06AM
My name is Brice Howell. One of the promoters for the event. The reason for cutting back is for two reasons. First last year we invited 12 and only 6 accepted. Also our loyal pullers wanted to have two hooks. Therefore we made the decision to only invite 6 and hook them twice where in the past we had only ran them once. Hope this shines some light on your question.

Thanks,
Brice Howell
Promoter
NTPA Winter Nationals

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 02:36PM
Mr Brice Howell,

My question for you is: you have had alcohol tractors in the past and continue to have alcohol powered vehicles, why are you not having alcohol powered super stock tractors there now?

Is it because of the short ceilings, or what?

Because the supercharged belt driven alcohol guys tell me, they burn more fuel than any of us puny 6 cylinders guys that the hp is not even close?
Not trying to be a smart ass just asking.
HP = gallons per minute = fumes in the air????

Bryan Conner

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2018 02:55PM by bconner.

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 02:41PM
Brian you'll probably get deleted, anything said controversy to their pull will get you deleted" they done deleted me from earlier" but i don't really care what i said was the truth just like your comment.lol

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 12:16AM
No, you got deleted because you acted like a complete D-bag with a lack of civility by harassing Brice and then disagreeing with him and basically calling him a liar when you didn't like or agree with his explanation, and then with all that you didn't have the backbone to post your name.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2018 12:24AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 02:42AM
Huh, i guess freedom of speech is only good as long as it fits your world, i didn't say anything about Brice. But it wasn't that long ago their were way more than 6 diesels that wanted to pull, just saying, and by the way YOU wont have to worry about me posting anything else, and i know i wont be missed, lol, truth is truth, and i you think you calling me a D-Bag an no backbone says enough about you. "slander". So go ahead an delete this one too before to many see it !!!!

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 02:58AM
Give me a break
Huh, i guess freedom of speech is only good as long as it fits your world, i didn't say anything about Brice. But it wasn't that long ago their were way more than 6 diesels that wanted to pull, just saying, and by the way YOU wont have to worry about me posting anything else, and i know i wont be missed, lol, truth is truth, and i you think you calling me a D-Bag an no backbone says enough about you. "slander". So go ahead an delete this one too before to many see it !!!!

If you don't like the way things are run you are welcome to go and start your own indoor pull....

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 12, 2018 10:54PM
Bryan,

We would love to have the alcohol supers back unfortunately, and I don’t know why, they caused excessive damage to our roof that the other alcohol vehicles have not. The alcohol supers our one of my favorite classes to watch but due to the damage they cause in the arena we can’t have them.

Thanks,
Brice Howell
Promoter
NTPA Winter Nationals

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 12:01AM
hook them to the smoke tube too

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 01:02AM
Patches, I've been told that they cannot put them on the tube due to the fear of the alcohol fumes being concentrated in the pipe igniting and blowing up. I could be wrong on this but I believe this is why

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 06:23AM
Correct. You'll never see alky supers on the tube.

CP

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 01:22AM
Perhaps the ceiling damage has to do with the quantity & velocity of the exhaust emitted from 1 or 2 exhaust stack versus 8.

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 02:02AM
We are very fortunate to have Big Ass Diesel and Salenbien Performance as a sponsor for that class. No bashing is going on at all. Several fans also requested we bring them in. Its because of sponsors like them we get to have these events.

Brice Howell
Promoter
NTPA Winter Nationals

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 04:44AM
great show wished you had more minis

Re: NTPA WINTER NATIONALS ---CLOVERDALE,IN November 13, 2018 01:49PM
Brice,

Thank you for your response and explanation, I wasn't quite sure what or why you had discontinued having them there. For sure a top level facility and well run show and would have enjoyed going back to see my favorite classes again, but I do understand. Good luck with your show this year as I am sure it will be great!
Sincerely,

Bryan Conner

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009