Dang mice November 19, 2018 08:26AM
What do you use to keep nice away from combines and other equipment?

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 09:04AM
A puddee Kat works best

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 09:52AM
Bait in boxes year round inside and outside your shed year round. Kill them before they get in it. If you put bait inside the machine it draws them to it.

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 10:46AM
bounce dryer sheets work well inside cabs
6-10 sheets placed around seems to last all winter

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 10:59AM
Don't laugh but bars of Irish Spring soap sure do the trick in RVs. It smells a lot better than some other remedies too.

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 11:23AM
I heard about the Irish spring trick from my wife as well.

There are various products at TSC or Rural King that use evergreen extract and shavings in bags that can be placed in the infested area.

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 01:06PM
Fresh Cab Rodent Repellent and or moth balls.

[www.walmart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2018 01:07PM by prostockpuller.

Re: Dang mice November 19, 2018 03:17PM
Osage orange from an osage orange tree. That is a tree that was used for windbreak protection and natural fencing as the tree is moderate height but grows very wide with non-straight branches in every direction, that have thorns. New crop has been out there for a month or so already, laying on the ground.

Gather up a bunch and put where you feel the mice might be entering the building but just inside the building. The osage orange seem to be effective for many, many months. Yes, they will shrink & dry up over time. I throw out the old shrivelled up one when I get a new crop to put around. Have done this for several years. Still set mousetraps but catch very few since started using osage orange.

The neighbor's cat makes its daily circuit, so no telling how many mice it might find in my territory.

Re: Dang mice November 20, 2018 03:30AM
Osage oranges, Irish Spring, moth balls all very good inexpensive and safe ways to keep vermin from inside vehicles. Then good doses of rodentcide placed strategically around and in the buildings. JW

Re: Dang mice November 20, 2018 04:56AM
Otherwise more commonly known as Hedge Balls in our area.

Re: Dang mice November 20, 2018 04:34PM
My sister and her husband used Irish Spring soap for their mobile home. Mice just ate it like candy. I’v always had good luck with mothballs.

Re: Dang mice December 09, 2018 05:52AM
Hi, I’m interested in the suitcase weights you have for sale but couldn’t find any other way to contact you. Is there a number I can call you at?

Re: Dang mice December 09, 2018 11:02AM
WHAT KIND OF WEIGHTS ARE YOU WANTING

Re: Dang mice November 20, 2018 05:35AM
We use a lot of drier sheets, they seem to work the best and the smell is pleasant other wise mothballs works exterior I don't care for the smell.

Re: Dang mice November 21, 2018 07:51AM
CAB FRESH is what you need. Buy it at your local CaseiH dealer. Guys swear by it

Re: Dang mice November 22, 2018 03:38AM
I second the use of cab fresh, Tractor Supply carries it as well. Little bastards ruined the wiring on my goosneck last season. Popped a few pouches in behind the lights and trouble free since. Tried all the remedy's listed above with limited sucess. Just my two cents

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM