Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 04:07AM
I have been curious, wondering whatever became of my Dad's AC 190xt he pulled with the Western NY Tractor Pullers Association. (later became Empire State Pullers) It was named The Orange Blossom Special and Dad pulled it from 1982 to 1995. He sold it to a gentleman whose first name I think was Pierre. (can't remember the last name) He called it the Orange Blossom Special II. I think it was sold again, as I saw a picture of a 190 that looked just like Dad's and the name on it was Money Hungry. Just wondering if it's still pulling out there somewhere, or sitting in the corner of somebody's shed, or who know's, maybe it's been dismantled. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 05:19AM
Money Hungry is a buddy of mine's tractor. Steve bought it from a guy in Iowa names Marvie Moeller I think. It getting reworked over the winter, but it still alive and pulling.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 06:45AM
Very happy to hear it's still pulling! Our summers revolved around that tractor for 14 or 15 years. Does anybody have any recent pictures of it? And with what club does it run with now?

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 07:56AM
There's likely some pics of it on Illini State Pullers (ISP) facebook page. Their new web site doesn't have many pics yet. I know I have pics on my phone of it, and also on my FB page too.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 09:54AM
Thanks so much for the information. If you would like to email me some of your pictures I would really appreciate it. And if Steve would like to know the tractors history up until 1995 I would be more than happy to share pictures that I have. (it was a stock farm tractor when my Dad bought it) Thanks again

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 10:19AM
If you're on Fb, send me a friend request. Ed Guenther, If not, email me ed64drag@gmail.com

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 05:21AM
The Bungart's that now build and run sleds in MO bought an AC from the New York area and called it Money Hungry for the 1 or 2 years they pulled it. Not sure where it went though. I think it was the late 90's when they pulled it in MO.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 09, 2019 05:55AM
And the story was the tractor was built and ran out east for a few years before coming to the midwest.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 11, 2019 02:26PM
I bought it off Tony Petrus from Copenhaugen NY he milked cows lots and lots of cows. Was funny a year later the other one was bought by Marvie we live only 60 miles apart, Anyway got sick of pulling basically gave it to a guy in NE he later sold it to some cat in North or South Dakota now Megakota he sold it to some guy in western Ia. Now has 8010 sheet metal. And the rest is history!

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 12, 2019 04:47AM
Would that be Jerry Dollen's 8010?

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 12, 2019 04:53AM
Guy from western Ia.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 12, 2019 12:24PM
Jerry Dollen - Pain In the Allis

See if that link works. If not go to mattpa.com or look them up on Facebook. And Yes Jerry’s tractor was from Dan to Lussetto to a guy in ND.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 13, 2019 05:40AM
Chris Vanatta
Jerry Dollen - Pain In the Allis

See if that link works. If not go to mattpa.com or look them up on Facebook. And Yes Jerry’s tractor was from Dan to Lussetto to a guy in ND.

Think the guy in ND is Billy Lacina, and he is who sold it to Jerry. Know both those guys lol! So just to be clear, Jerry's tractor is the one Beth is looking for? Not Steve's Money Hungry? Great history here!

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 12, 2019 04:52AM
Wonder if the lady saw the message about her dad's tractor. The tractor Marvie had belonged to Tony's son. I had the side panels at one time Said Orange Blossom Spl 2 and something like Tug Hill Farmer. Tug Hill Mts of western NY. Bought it out of the puller magazine. That is the one she's after.

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 13, 2019 01:19PM
I’m am a friend of the family and I thought at one pt Mike O’Brien ??? In Iowa had it for awhile but uncertain?

Re: Dad's AC190xt January 14, 2019 01:32AM
The below pic is of Mike O'Brien's tractor. This would have been in the 1997-1998 timeframe. Not sure if this helps or not. I believe they called it "Orange Ruffy" according to the 1998 ECITPA Program. ECIPA Old Programs

---

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,746, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,924.

Our newest member JD_8520