Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule January 31, 2019 12:30PM
With negative comments on the other post, I wanted to give my opinion on some of the changes and pulls on the 2019 NTPA schedule. First is the multiple new GN pulls that being the Virginia pull and Hagerstown Speedway pull. Hopefully the Hagerstown pull will have good Pro Stock support from the East Coast Pullers tractors. Also, I think the new date for Hutch will be a great move and the class lineup is great. The Fort Pull looks like it will be a great pull again this year. I’m very excited to see the Light Supers at Wellington this year to go along with the Minis, Unlimiteds, Pro Stocks, and R2 Classic Super Stocks. One of my favorite pulls which is at the Harvest Barn in Sugarcreek Ohio looks to be a great one again this year having NTPA there with the R2 Pro Stocks and Classic Super Stocks and OSTPA with the Pro Stock Semis, Light Pro/Limited Pro Combo class, and Limited Pro Diesel Trucks(3.0 smoothbore).

Re: Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule January 31, 2019 12:50PM
I forgot Stark County going to a 2 night NTPA pull with GN Pros each night along with R2 Light Pros. It will be a good 4 class pull each night.

Re: Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule January 31, 2019 09:01PM
I see that the classic supers are at three or four pulls. Is that the class that the Central Ohio runs.

Re: Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule February 01, 2019 02:45AM
Yes both Central Ohio and Full Pull Productions/USA East run that class.

Re: Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule February 01, 2019 04:41AM
...and thanks to NTPA staff who agreed to adopt the CSS rules and NOT to overlap existing USA-EAST dates. so the pullers now have five hooks with NTPA and a dozen with USA-EAST.

Re: Positive side of 2019 NTPA Schedule February 01, 2019 06:30AM
Hey Rick, when can we expect to see a tentative schedule for FPP? Just looking to put a schedule calendar together. Thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520