Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 01, 2019 07:53AM
Saw a picture on their Instagram and it seems they are working on getting the tractor back out.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 01, 2019 07:59AM
Here is the post

Brent Yaron

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 01, 2019 02:19PM
Who is getting it out? Last I knew, it is in Europe. To be fitted with what engines? Gosh, Brent, if ya really think ya know so much, then relay it to us.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 01, 2019 03:18PM
From what I see from the picture, it would be Young Blood Pulling Team thats working on it.....

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 01, 2019 03:35PM
Info please, I would recommend trying to get ahold of the Shramek's if you would like that information. I was just posting what I saw on Instagram because I know a lot of the users on here don't use it. Sorry if you don't like what I post, but I am just trying to keep people excited during this time of the off-season. Please message me if you would like.

Brent Yaron

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 01:17AM
Well, Brent, if you are going to post stuff leading people to believe something, when you have not even discovered the real facts, then it is best you say and post nothing, Which would apply to a lot of stuff you post on both chatboards.

Obviously, you need to contact Shramek yourself, first, to discover the real truth. But you want to act like this know it all. Just like all the mainline news media in this country who think they are telling the news when essence all they are is a personal opinion stater with a very political party ideological agenda.

So, Brent, discover the truth first and that will add credibility to your posts.

All 3 Shramek's, are friends and Brian is a customer of mine, who personally told me 2 years ago that Unleashed was parted out, with a lot of it going to Europe. Thus, I do not relay on social media for my info as that is nothing but a big joke anyways.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 03:18AM
Info Please,

Don't act like a complete D-bag. Brent simply posted "Saw a picture on their Instagram and it seems they are working on getting the tractor back out." The key word is "seems" which implies that Brent is simply saying he's not sure but he's just sharing what he saw. He wasn't acting like a "know it all", he was just sharing what he saw on Instagram. Not everyone is such great friends with Brian like you claim to be so it's fine for people to share the info that they have, ESPECIALLY when he's simply sharing the info from the Shrameks Instagram page. If you want to act like a jerk and harass people then please just go somewhere else.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 04:17AM
Well, for a guy so well connected, explain how in the time since the thing was "parted out 2 years ago," they themselves have posted shop photos where the rolling chassis is clearly visible.

Seriously, you haters need a better hobby than pounding on folks chatting about what we love. You must really hate other racing and sports coverage...

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 02:57PM
Change "Info please" name to "Clueless" and we'll all be able to better classify that load of B.S. you just laid down on us.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 02:37AM
The engines are in Europe (England) on Aftermath:

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 01:36AM
Is hilarious to here grown men talk about “truths” & “credibility” when themselves won’t post their name. Hypocrite much?

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 02:35AM
This is social media. So I guess we shouldn't trust you either.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 11:25AM
I’ll use the adage that I hear a lot when people talk about who is doing what over the winter, “time will tell”!

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 02:48AM
Why do you guys act like 12 year old girls?

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 02, 2019 11:15PM
Thanks for the post Brent!

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 03, 2019 12:08AM
I’ve known Brent for a while. One of the biggest fans of pulling and good guy.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 05, 2019 05:51AM
Well Schrameks posted on their Instagram page and said they are NOT and WILL NOT be putting unleashed back together to pull as some parts are in europe. So that should settle this debacle....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2019 11:47AM by SFpuller.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 05, 2019 09:56AM
Mic drop

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 05, 2019 03:13PM
Got a screenshot?

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 06, 2019 01:14PM
No it was on their Instagram story. Someone asked them in a Q&A if they were going to get it back together and they said no.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 06, 2019 11:19PM
Gotcha. Thank you.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 06, 2019 02:26PM
SFpuller, thanks for your research to discover a fact and post it here. It "seems" another 'speculative rumor' just exploded.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 07, 2019 05:13AM
It was on their Instagram story (which disappears after 24 hours) and it said it was over seas

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 07, 2019 06:55AM
Screenshot or it isn't true. I'm still going with the Shrameks are working on getting Unleashed back out...

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 07, 2019 08:47AM
Can't screenshot it anymore. Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours.

Brent Yaron

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 07, 2019 08:24AM
I also seen their Instagram story. Unleashed is parted out. They did say there’s possibly another tractor in the works

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 04:39AM
it looks pretty complete - minus engines.,which teams change out very often anyway.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 07:49AM
They may have said "Unleashed" will not be put back together, but what would stop them from using the same frame but different components and call it something else??

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 12:26PM
Never thought about it that way.

Brent Yaron

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 04:17PM
Could someone please translate whatever gibberish was posted above my post, since the concept of sentences is apparently foreign to Infoplease 2?

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 04:20PM
Sorry...apparently directions is a foreign concept to me...

I meant below. No offense towards you, Brent.

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 09, 2019 09:44AM
None taken!!

Brent Yaron

Re: Young Blood Unleashed Unlimited Tractor February 08, 2019 12:29PM
Well its finally breaking down the parting out, no show of the tractors at pulls that were scheduled, << HHHMMMM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,834, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro