LLSS at keystone February 13, 2019 01:37PM
Heard a rumor that they are considering running a LLSS class at keystone this year using something close to the National rules. Is there anyone in the know that can shed some light on this?

Re: LLSS at keystone February 13, 2019 02:12PM
I just checked their site and I’m not seeing anything listed on there. They already have a pretty full lineup. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see them out there but I don’t think it’s going to happen this year.

Re: LLSS at keystone February 14, 2019 01:40AM
There is a new light pro stock class with P-Pumps and larger turbo. Basically a 540 cu. mod turbo class with P-pumps. I don't know if this is a new Interstate class or if they are just trying it out to see where it goes. It's supposed to line up with other national organization rules to give them a bigger sandbox to compete in. If you notice some of the tractors in this class where some really stout runners in the mod turbo class. Jeff Mikloiche/Demented will be running at NFMS Sat. night so we'll see how that goes. I also saw where Adam won a winter event. Should be a good show.

Re: LLSS at keystone February 14, 2019 03:12AM
This is as actually a Super Stock (540 cube/2 charger limit)/Lite Pro combo class in previous years. It still is to my knowledge, but I'm not sure if any supers are signed up as of right now.

Re: LLSS at keystone February 15, 2019 02:26AM
My thoughts too that they have already ran llss classes there in the past

Re: LLSS at keystone February 15, 2019 04:37AM
Yea they've had a class of misfit tractors. Not saying that to be mean but the only word I could think of to describe it. With the new tractors in the class it will be a better show.

Re: LLSS at keystone February 15, 2019 04:45AM
There will be 10 LLSS tractors invited to participate this year at Keystone. No I do not know who they are and no I do not know how they were picked.

Re: LLSS at keystone February 15, 2019 10:50AM
That’s exciting Curt. I didn’t know that. Looking forward to seeing them

Re: LLSS at keystone February 16, 2019 04:02AM
I just hope Lewis is invited. As much fun as he is to watch on here he's gotta be a great time with a 12 pack in him!

Re: LLSS at keystone February 16, 2019 06:14AM
Won't happen, he don't have a tractor, ain't saying he wouldn't be there thou .

Re: LLSS at keystone February 16, 2019 01:41PM
Thanks Jordon if its possible i may try to go done a engine for a little ih out there thats pullin so might go and watch

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,960.

Our newest member CBeard