Up atom component Deere
Archer mod
Vories unlimited
Robby crutchfield Massey
First lock and load component chassis
Dave Lamar twd
Are these all still running

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 24, 2019 12:32PM
I think I can answer a few, Nelson’s tractor got parted out, I think Sheltons now own Bill Vorhies tractor, Up n Atom is now Allen Le grands Pro stock The Edge of Sundown, and the Lock n Load chassis is in Wisconsin and will possibly be out again soon as a DSS.

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 24, 2019 01:19PM
I believe Shelton's have the Boyd's old Green Streak Unlimited chassis and Voreis' chassis is now the Lucas Oil Products mod that the Long family runs.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 24, 2019 11:15PM
Radical Red is sitting in a barn in SE MI last I knew.
Archer's last mod was run this summer by Jim Martell in TTPA with a single engine and has been sold out into Outlaws territory.

CP

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 25, 2019 05:23AM
We have one of Bill Vories chassis, (the one with the black roll cage that he won 5 or 6 unlimited titles with). One of Bills earlier mod chassis went to Larry Piekarski,it then went to the Barga family and will be an Alky SS. I believe the last one that Bill had went to the Ferry Bros in MA.

S'no Farmer

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 25, 2019 03:22PM
Robby Crutchfields Crutchfields Massey Ferguson "Brutal Force" did hook the the sled a couple times this fall with an IH 504 motor but had a major failure in the lifters causing serious damage to the entire engine including the block. The chassis has been purchased by Andy Dutton from South Carolina & is receiving his Deere motor from the old Gary Wipf tractor lastly known as the "Drifter II".

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go February 26, 2019 04:18AM
I was told lamar chassis is in NE some place
Gun Powder and Lead chassis went to OH or IN I heard
First Lock and Load was also told is in WI someplace

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go March 07, 2019 03:30AM
Where is Carl Smith’s old. Night moves

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go March 07, 2019 03:55AM
Wasn't Night Moves previously Bill Vorheis's Orient Express? Curious what it is up to also

Re: Where these pulling vehicles go March 07, 2019 12:51PM
Now this is only hear say but I was told that several years ago when Carl Smith was wanting to retire he was running a turbo that Stuart Maize wanted but couldn’t buy so he bought the whole tractor from Carl to get the turbo. Then the chassis supposedly ended up with Klint Tucker. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny any of this.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM