www.watchpulling.com

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Lincoln, NE livestream March 23, 2019 12:11AM
Any results??

Re: Lincoln, NE livestream March 23, 2019 12:55AM
8500- Shagnasty won. Superfarm- Red Rock, Dakota Deere, Someday. 9500- Snuffy won (pretty sure), Mods- Fuhr.

I apologize if I'm wrong. I didn't write anything down. Good pull. Much better announcing (finally). There were some pullers who understandably didn't make it, but it was an impressive display of well tuned equipment. And some tractors a fan out of Nebraska would otherwise never get to see.

Re: Lincoln, NE livestream March 23, 2019 06:36PM
I will be working on getting the results posted to our website on Monday. I will be traveling home on Sunday but will work on it after I get home and unloaded!

Re: Lincoln, NE livestream March 24, 2019 03:34PM
Only session we were able to watch was Friday afternoon. Had some great tractors. Most impressive thing was the sled setting and how fast they put 40 to 50 tractors through in less than three hours. Time to change settings between classes was less than 10 minutes and each time the setting was right on. The best of them put the front tires on the edge of the sand. Very well organized !!

Re: Lincoln, NE livestream - Results March 25, 2019 09:58AM
Results are posted to our website at [huskerpullpromotions.com]

Thank you!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,677, Posts: 229,779, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason